Safe And Reliable Iroquois County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport Inc. offers a fresh approach to service delivery in the car shipping industry. We are the cool, crisp wind in an industry stuck in the norm of shipping cars to terminals located only near big cities. Just like we do in all other states in America, we offer tailored transportation services to clients from Iroquois County, under our Illinois car shipping services. A focus on a particular county like Iroquois allows for quality service delivery best fitted for clients in the region. Accessibility by road, traffic patterns, and terrain of the region all matter when shipping cars to or from Iroquois County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Iroquois County to Atlanta||$388||518 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Iroquois County to New York||$537||716 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Iroquois County to Dallas||$560||747 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Boston to Iroquois County||$749||999 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Miami to Iroquois County||$765||1276 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Las Vegas to Iroquois County||$907||1513 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Iroquois County to San Diego||$1027||2055 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Iroquois County to Seattle||$1076||2152 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our scope of service
One of the aspects that makes us unique is our extensive scope of service. In Iroquois, we ship cars for clients and guests in the following areas: Gilman, Watseka, Ashkum, Beaverville, Buckley, Chebanse, Cissna Park, Clifton, Crescent City, Danforth, Donovan, Loda, Martinton, Milford, Onarga, Papineau, Sheldon, Stockland, Thawville, Wellington, Woodland, and their environs.
We also stretch beyond these boundaries when shipping cars to or from Iroquois County. We also serve clients from Kankakee County, Newton County, Benton County, Vermilion County, and Ford County, all which border Iroquois County.
- Interstate car shipping: Through the major roads crossing through Iroquois, we are able to ship cars between Illinois and other states. US Route 45 serves as a direct route for shipping cars to or from Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Wisconsin, and Michigan. US Route 52, on the other hand, serves as a direct route for shipping cars to or from South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Kentucky, West Virginia, Ohio, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, and North Dakota.
- Door to door services: Contrary to the norm of most car shipping firms, we ship cars to the exact addresses the clients provide. This is thanks to GPS navigation that guides us to your location.
- Single and multi-car shipping: We serve individuals and households that ship one or two vehicles. We also have the capacity to serve businesses that ship several fleets of vehicles, like auto dealers or motor show organizers.
Zip codes included in Iroquois County
- ZIP Code 60911 - Ashkum
- ZIP Code 60912 - Beaverville
- ZIP Code 60918 - Buckley
- ZIP Code 60922 - Chebanse
- ZIP Code 60924 - Cissna Park
- ZIP Code 60926 - Claytonville
- ZIP Code 60927 - Clifton
- ZIP Code 60928 - Crescent City
- ZIP Code 60930 - Danforth
- ZIP Code 60931 - Donovan
- ZIP Code 60938 - Gilman
- ZIP Code 60939 - Goodwine
- ZIP Code 60945 - Iroquois
- ZIP Code 60948 - Loda
- ZIP Code 60951 - Martinton
- ZIP Code 60953 - Milford
- ZIP Code 60955 - Onarga
- ZIP Code 60956 - Papineau
- ZIP Code 60966 - Sheldon
- ZIP Code 60967- Stockland
- ZIP Code 60968 - Thawville
- ZIP Code 60970 - Watseka
- ZIP Code 60973 - Wellington
- ZIP Code 60974 - Woodland
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org