Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Iowa County, Iowa
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Iowa County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Iowa County residents can be confident of the automobile transportation services offered by A-1 Auto Transport. We have been the leading car transportation company to its 16, 355 residents for many years. Our shipping professionals ensure that services offered are up to standard and the same is replicated in other areas within Iowa. We have also invested in car carriers that can ship different vehicles namely sedans, RVs, trucks, SUVs, ATVs, golf carts and motorcycles.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Iowa County to Chicago||$316||316 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Iowa County to Nashville||$486||649 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Iowa County to Washington, D.C.||$600||1001 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Iowa County to New Orleans||$601||1003 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New York to Iowa County||$658||1098 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Houston to Iowa County||$731||975 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Las Vegas to Iowa County||$874||1457 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Iowa County to San Diego||$1071||1786 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Iowa County
The many roads that pass through Iowa County are an asset to our drivers that regularly ship vehicles to the area. These roads are well maintained and connect to a variety of locations within and outside the county. When shipping cars to or from Iowa County, our drivers use Interstate 80, U.S. Highways 6 and 151. These roads lead to major cities and towns within the state making vehicle transportation much easier for us.
In addition to the Interstate and US highways, we also ship vehicles using Iowa Highways 21, 149, 220 and 212. The state highways and available county roads also lead to neighboring counties. These counties include Benton County to the north, Johnson County to the east, Keokuk County to the south, Poweshiek County to the west, Linn County to the northeast, Washington County to the southeast and Tama County to the northwest.
The services we offer
Every shipping option we offer is designed to make shipping cars to or from Iowa County as pleasant as possible. Some of these tailor-made vehicle shipping options include:
- Antique car shipping: Antique vehicles need to be fully protected when being moved from one location to another. The cars whose value is pegged on their age or special features are usually transported using covered transport trailers. These trailers shield the vehicle from curious eyes and elements that may cause irreparable damage. We ship older cars at pocket friendly rates despite the distance covered by our drivers.
- SUV shipping: An SUV provides a variety of benefits that their owners can enjoy when at home or on vacation. We can help you get pleasure from the use of your vehicle by shipping it to your new location anytime you move. Our transport trailers can ship SUVs of different sizes and models locally and internationally.
Talk to us!
Are you having a hard time getting someone to move your car? You are in luck! A-1 Auto Transport has been shipping cars to or from Iowa County for over two decades. We offer vehicle shipping services nationwide as well as to overseas locations. To get a free online quote, contact our sales team today!
Zip codes included in Iowa County
- 52203- Amana
- 52204- Amana
- 52204- Amana Refrigeration Inc
- 52347- Carnforth
- 52220- Conroy
- 52203- East Amana
- 52301 -Genoa Bluff
- 52203 -High Amana
- 52325 -Holbrook
- 52236 -Homestead
- 52251- Ladora
- 52301- Marengo
- 52307- Middle Amana
- 52308 -Millersburg
- 52316- North English
- 52325 -Parnell
- 52334 -South Amana
- 52347- Victor
- 52203- West Amana
- 52316- White Pigeon
- 52361- Williamsburg