Ionia Long Distance Moving Companies
Ionia, the county seat of Ionia County lies between the cities of Lansing and Great Rapids, Michigan. The close proximity and direct routes to major cities ensures Ionia gets a portion of the manufactured goods and skilled labour at subsidized rates. The Ionia State Recreation Area has over 4,600 acres of mountains, meadows and lakes. It is a favourite destination for tourists and local residents. You can hunt, fish, swim, boat and hike at captivating sites in the park and neighbouring forests. Cruise along the Grand River and enjoy captivating views. Talk to A-1 Auto Transport for your moving and vehicle relocation requirements. Make your move to Ionia smooth and stress-free by using professional movers.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Organization: Professional movers have conducted thousands of moves before and know all the risks involved. The teams have their roles well mastered and no confusion or eventualities are expected. They are fully focused on the move which ensures distractions don’t delay the move. The company has all the permits and appropriate insurance.
- A long distance: Moving items across states is no mean feat. You require the strength and expertise to drive for long hours. Most people easily fall asleep after driving for a few hours. Your vehicle might also not withstand the long distance. It may break down several times causing delay. Professional movers have modified vehicles which move hundreds of miles without requiring any service. The drivers know the terrain well and work in shifts to ensure they don’t spend unnecessary time on the road.
- Stress free: Stress will definitely rear its head during a move. Keeping your items safe while working within set timelines is difficult for most people. In case your items get damaged or your friend injures themselves, this can break your move. Save yourself the stress and hire professionals such as A-1 Auto Transport.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company in Ionia
Check for state to state moving companies at the American Movers and Storage Association. They thoroughly vet all moving companies before registration. Most companies that have been members for more than 10 years have incredible services.
Use the Michigan Movers Association to find the best movers operating within Michigan. The association guides the conduct of moving companies. All members have to:
- Provide a 10% non-binding estimate
- Read the customer their rights and responsibilities
- Provide free valuation coverage
- Display the channels which customers can use to resolve disputes
Check for customer reviews from verified sites such as Yelp. The sites classify reviews according to the movers’ specialty and locality. Check how companies respond to complaints before engaging them.
The best moving practices
- Schedule a moving date weeks beforehand. Assign adequate time for acquiring moving supplies and packing items.
- Downsize your move by selling and donating items you no longer use. These items increase the moving cost and use up space in your new house.
- Document the condition of all items before they are packed and loaded in the vehicle. You can use it to justify compensation in case accidents occur.
- Separate personal items and utilities. Pack them in clear bins and a first night bag to be used on the first couple of days once you move.
- Create an inventory of all packed items and make sure it aligns with the movers.
- Take pictures of electrical set-ups. It comes in handy when re-installing them.
- Cancel deliveries and subscriptions weeks in advance. They may be renewed the last week before moving out which results in unnecessary expenses.
- Change your address at USPS two weeks before moving day to ensure your mail is delivered at your new address.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
We are members of the esteemed AMSA and have a solid accreditation by the Better Business Bureau. Our sustainable practices show our concern for environmental protection and restoration. We have a distinguished Smart Way Programme record by the Environmental Protection Agency.
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- State to state moves
- Military relocations
- Residential relocations
- Pet transport
- Storage services
- Office moves
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.