- Inver Grove Heights Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why you need a moving company
- How to choose a reliable moving company
- How to make your move flawless
- Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Out of State Movers Near Me
- Our moving services
- Call us now
Inver Grove Heights Long Distance Moving Companies
‘The Grove’ as Inver Grove Heights is commonly known as, is a city in Dakota County, Minnesota. It has a population of over 35,000 residents. The city is known for extensive streams, dams and lakes. The Mississippi National River and Recreational Area is the largest riverfront with: canoeing, fishing, swimming and bird watching activities. Inver Grove Heights is located close to St. Paul which has advanced amenities such as hospitals and schools. The entertainment in the city’s downtown is also one of a kind. You can watch movies at the lake shores and party at the festivals in the forest. Should you decide to move to Inver Grove Heights, hire A-1 Auto Transport for the best moving and vehicle relocation services.
Why you need a moving company
- Saves time: Moving companies will pack faster than helpers since they have the experience and professional skills. They are aided by equipment such as ramps and trolleys. The drivers are familiar with the roads and navigate congested traffic and extreme weather.
- Affordable: A moving company includes all moving services in the quotation. They will move your items under high safety standards and have insurance for them. This protects you against loss or damage. The company also provides discounts when conducting moves.
- Reliable: Once you hire a professional moving company, you are assured they will arrive and conduct a satisfactory move. They have sufficient personnel, equipment and experience. This ensures the move flows without a problem. Movers such as A-1 Auto Transport have a reputable record of 98% success with each move they handle.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to choose a reliable moving company
The American Movers and Storage Association has a list of out of state moving companies operating across 33 states of the country. All members operate acording to the association’s code of professionalism. They are all identified by the Promover logo. It’s advisable to deal with movers with experience of more than 10 years.
Use the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to verify the company permits and insurance. All moving companies operating across states should have valid household goods license and up to date insurance information. They should also explain to the customer how insurance works before they subscribe to their services.
Ask for estimates from different moving companies and compare their rates. All movers should provide the customer with at least three types of estimates. It’s recommended to go for the 10% non-binding estimate. This ensures in case of unforeseen circumstances the customer can only pay a maximum of an extra 10% of the final moving cost.
Use the Better Business Bureau to view consumer complaints. Steer clear of companies that do not respond to complaints. Reliable movers are hasty in resolving disputes to avoid ruining their image.
How to make your move flawless
- Before calling the mover for a walk-through, declutter your belongings. You can pack stuff you don’t need and call local charities to collect it. Alternatively, organize a yard sale which will raise funds to facilitate your move.
- Begin packing at least a month in advance. Packing is the most time-consuming task when moving. You need to source for quality packing material and pack your items professionally. If you lack the skills or time, you can hire the A-1 Auto Transport’s full-service move.
- Inspect all your items for pests to avoid damage to your items during transit or storage. You can fumigate furniture and dry the items before packing.
- Choose a strategic location as your packing base. It saves on the time used to move and locate items. Pack your items by moving from room to room. Label all the boxes and load them categorically in the carrier. Light items should go on top and heavy items at the bottom.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Our customers are our biggest asset. We have a digitized communication platform where you can engage our customer service team that is available 24/7. We are easily accessible and provide ready solutions to all your problems. A-1 Auto Transport is committed to the environment and our clients. Check out our satisfactory environmental record with the Environmental Protection Agency.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our moving services
- State to state moves
- Furniture moves
- Military moves
- Office moves
- International moves
- Storage services
- Senior moves
- Local moves
Call us now
Get in touch, call us on 1-888-509-3123 and let us make your move stress free. Get a free no-obligation quote upon filling out the form at the top of our page.