Domestic USA & International House Moving
- Quote Calculator
International Relocation Services
Moving from the U.S. to another nation overseas, is a big change. However, in most cases, it ends up being a great change, one that proves invaluable. Living in another nation is a wonderful experience. With that being said, the obstacles you face during the process of your relocation are worth the end results. Fortunately, it isn’t hard to find a reliable international moving company to help you get your stuff safely delivered to another country.
By far, the hardest part of the entire relocation process is trying to comply with the nation’s foreign policies. You’ll have to provide the Customs Department with various forms of proof before you and your belongings are permitted to enter and stay in the nation. An international mover will have the knowledge and experience necessary to help make the transition smooth so that you face very little stress during the move.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Preparing for International Relocation
Start readying yourself and your things months before the scheduled move in date. Collecting the forms of proof requested by Customs can take a while. You should also start packing right away if you chose not to buy full service moving. Listed below, you’ll find some things you’re held responsible for during the relocation. Of course, your movers will be there to guide you along the way and to make sure everything is going as it should.
- Go through your belongings and decide what you’d like to have delivered over to the nation you’re moving to. The less stuff you choose to bring, the less your moving services will cost. If you have the time and enough stuff to rid of, hold a garage sale to make some extra cash.
- If you opted out of full service moving, buy packaging materials and pack up one room at a time. Put heavy items in small boxes and lighter items in large boxes. Seal each box with packing tape and label it clearly. You will want to pack according to the standards of the moving company. Keep all your valuables, personal items, and things of sentimental value with you during the relocation, if you can.
- Make sure all the items you’re shipping to the new nation are legally allowed in the borders. Contact the embassy of the country you’re moving to get informed of all the prohibited items, current import policies, and the most recent tax rates.
- Collect all the forms of proof required. This includes copies of passports and/or visas, an inventory list of the goods shipping over, and any other forms required by the country.
State to State Moving Services
- Affordable Long Distance Moving Services
- Apartment Moves
- Cheapest Ways To Move Long Distance
- Commercial Moves
- Corporate Relocation
- Full Service Moves
- Furniture Moves
- Government Moving
- Local Moves
- Long Distance House Moving Companies
- Long Distance Moving Prices
- Long Distance Moving Services
- Military Moves
- Military Moving Companies
- Moving & Storage
- Office Moves
- Piano Moves
- Pool Table Moves
- Senior Moves
- Small Moves
- State to State Moving Services