Inkster Long Distance Moving Companies
Are you moving? A sure way to protect your belongings is by enlisting the services of a professional moving company. As your move to or from Inkster looms, you don’t have to be worried. Let the professionals at A-1 Auto Transport, Michigan, take over and make your move a success. We also relocate vehicles.
5 easy tips to ease your move
- Take a picture of the connected cords at the back of your electronics before unplugging them. The photos will make the reconnection easy when you get to your new place.
- Start packing early so that you have ample time to sort your household items. Use separate boxes to pack items that you intend to sell or donate to avoid them being loaded by the movers.
- If you still have the original boxes you purchased your electronics in, use them. They are designed to keep your devices safe and have strong edges. Cushion any item that can break using materials like bubble wrap, blankets or towels.
- Avoid overloading your boxes. Try to keep the maximum weight below 50 pounds. This makes it easy to carry them. It's better to have many small boxes than a few large ones that you can’t move!
- Don’t forget to label each box. Indicate which room they belong to, whether the contents are fragile and your name. This way, the movers will know exactly what to do when loading and unloading them.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should consider a professional moving company
- Moving estimates: Professional movers offer free quotes. This means you get to know how much your move is going to cost which aids in planning your finances. They send their experts to learn more about your moving needs so that they can provide a more accurate estimate. There is no element of surprise and your items will be delivered safely.
- Insurance cover: When you hire a moving company, they become liable for your move and will be held accountable for any damages that occur during the moving process. Without movers, you become responsible for your items which makes the move more stressful. When it comes to moving, don’t take any chances. Hire a professional moving company to protect your belongings.
- They are reliable: Attempting to move with the help of family or friends doesn’t always end well. If they fail to show up, your move might not end like you hoped. But with professional movers, you can rest assured nothing goes wrong. They receive extensive training to handle moves of any type and make timely deliveries.
- Movers are organized: Lack of experience and skills make the moving process long and tiring. But when you hire professionals, nothing is left to chance. They consider every aspect of the move and use their years of experience to come up with a strategy that will make your move perfect. They know how to pack, load and unload household items and ensure everything arrives in one piece.
How to find a reliable moving company
Find out the company's history and experience by reading testimonials and reviews on trusted sites like MyMovingReviews.com or Yelp. Customers rate and review movers depending on their moving experience. Movers with many positive reviews show commitment and professionalism in their work.
A reputable mover is required by law to provide you with a copy of ‘Rights and Responsibilities’ booklet. With this guide, you learn what to expect during a move and what you should do in case of disputes with your mover. Don’t consider a mover that doesn’t offer this booklet.
Learn as much as possible about the conduct and operations of the company you are considering before hiring them. A company with permanent employees that have worked for many years signifies trust and good leadership. This means they are able to offer services of high standards.
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Corporate moving
- Military relocation
- Pet transport
- Storage options
- Coast to coast moving
- Long distance moving
- Furniture relocation
- Full-service pack
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We offer services aimed at reducing stress during a move. Save yourself from backaches and headaches by letting the professionals do the planning and implementation of the moving process. We give free advice to our clients to help them transition with ease. Our motivation comes from seeing you fulfill your dreams. With A-1 Auto Transport, all your moving concerns will be addressed professionally.
Hire us today
Get free instant quotes by completing the form at the top of this page or by speaking directly to us on 888-509-3213.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.