Indio Long Distance Moving Companies
The city of Indio is located in Riverside County, California. It has a unique all year round warm weather. Indio is the official National Bird Sanctuary where birds pass through during their seasonal migration to Salton Sea. Moving to Indo? Long distance moving is equally exciting and stressful. It is advisable to have a proper plan to avoid being emotionally and physically drained.
Tips to make your move easier
- You need to start early. Put together all the small items and start packing weeks in advance.
- Have a to do list. Writing down a list of what needs to be done will put everything in order. With a list, you can be sure no important items will be left behind.
- Pack only the items you can handle. Leave the delicate and heavy items for the professionals.
- Work with a budget that you are comfortable with. Different movers offer different rates for their moving services.
- Before you move into your new house, remember to check that the house is well maintained and has no leakages. Make sure the house is clean and ready for settling in.
- Book Early. Moving companies operate on a tight schedule. You will need to make your booking early to be guaranteed a slot. Avoid rushing the last minute to avoid disappointments. Booking early also gives you enough time to plan yourself and get ready for the moving day.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Time management: With a professional moving company, you don’t have to compromise on the amount of time you spend planning and organizing how the moving process will be. A-1 Auto Transport, does all the hard work for you. Making your moving experience pleasant and fun.
- Reliability: When you a hire a professional moving company, you sign a contract agreeing on the date of moving. They will honor this contract and you can rest assured they will show up on the D-day.
- Financial control: Moving companies work within a certain price range. A professional moving company will quote the exact price you will be paying. This estimates will help you plan your finances better.
- Peace of mind: There is a lot of planning that goes into moving. But with the help a professional mover, you are relieved of most of the stress. The company plans the scheduling, packing, loading, and offloading of your items. You don’t have to get involved in any physical activity.
Identifying a reliable moving company
- It’s advisable to identify moving companies within your current location. This way it becomes easy to get information and advice from locals who have used the services of the company in the past.
- Ensure they are a BBB Accredited company and quality is their focus.
- Only hire movers with a good track record. Then you can be sure that the service you will receive is of high quality. Be wary of companies that don’t have clear working guidelines or policy, or charge prices which are extremely low or high.
- Interstate movers need to have permits and licenses to cross borders.
- You need to check the compliance of the moving company. Never compromise on the quality of service you will receive.
- Reviews will give you an idea on the operations of the company. Check online for consumer feedback and make an informed judgement.
Our moving services
If you are looking for a long distance moving company, look no further. A-1 Auto Transport has you covered all the way. We are the best moving company in Indio and our services include:
- Full-service (packing and unpacking included)
- Door to door services
- Bulky and specialized moving
- Moving storage
- Loading and offloading
- Pet transport
- Interstate relocation
- International movers
- Military transport
- Cheap Indio movers
Why A-1 auto transport?
We have been in the transportation industry for over 20 years. We are interstate movers with a dedicated and hardworking team. Our customer care is on call 24/7 to solve any issues that may arise. We pride ourselves in offering high-quality services at affordable rates. This is thanks to our large economies of scale.
Call us now on 888-509-3123 to talk to one of our friendly customer representatives to get details on the best services. Please remember to fill out the form on top of this page to get free estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.