Moving To or From Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW)
Moving has been touted to be an uphill task by most people, no matter how many times they move. Nonetheless, this does not stop people from moving. In fact, moving is one of life’s most frequently occurring processes. Virtually, the adult American moves every 6 years throughout their lives, bringing this to a whopping 12 times! Your student move to IPFW should not be a headache though; we have got you covered for this one. With over twenty years in the moving business, we can assure you that your move does not have to be an uphill task. At A-1 Auto Transport Inc, we have moved thousands of families, students and businesses in Indiana, and all over the country with great success. Furthermore, we believe in offering great moving help and advice to ensure that you enjoy a seamless move.
How to make your student move seamless
Moving need not be a stressful process that you dread. Here are some tips to help you have a seamless process during your student move to Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne.
- Get your packing right: Packing is probably one of the most involving and tedious exercises during moving. Start packing early, to avoid a last-minute rush. Furthermore, pack different rooms away into different boxes, and label them accordingly. Moreover, you should ensure that you pack only what you need; avoid packing clutter.
- Gather enough packing materials: Nothing takes the wind out of your packing sails like running out of packing boxes or tape in the middle of a packing frenzy. Therefore, be sure to gather enough supplies well in advance to prevent this eventuality.
- Hire a moving company: This is one of the best ways to get rid of stress on moving day. A professional mover will handle every aspect of your move and ensure that you do not stress about it at all.
Why should you hire a moving company?
Most people tend to think that hiring a moving company must only be done if you have a huge move. However, we can assure you that professional movers are best placed for any sized move, including your small student move. Here are some reasons why.
- Convenience: Once you hire a professional moving company, you will not have to worry about any aspect of the move they are handling. Furthermore, the moving crew will not leave until they finish their part of the deal.
- Cost savings: Hiring a professional mover is a huge investment; however, it is also going to save you a lot. You will not have to worry about hiring moving equipment and tools, or replenishing packing materials as well as other associated moving costs.
- Eliminate multiple trips: A professional mover will ensure that they provide you with a moving truck that all your items will fit in for one trip only, saving you lots of time.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Finding the best university mover
Finding a good mover is a process that might seem daunting, but with the right steps, you will be sure to accomplish it. We have compiled some steps for you to follow below.
- Seek recommendations: It is always wise to seek recommendations from people you can trust. Ask your friends and family members to recommend any good moving companies they know about or have used before.
- Investigate: Armed with the names of a few companies you have compiled from the exercise above, you may now do your own investigations. Ask you local real estate agents what their experiences with the companies have been. Read up online customer reviews too.
- Create a shortlist: Based on your findings above, create a shortlist of moving companies that you will then proceed to call and ask questions. Additionally, you should request for estimates from the shortlist that you created.
Our moving services
We offer a wide variety of moving services such as full service moves, access to moving companies that are affordable and cheap, furniture disassembly and reassembly, vehicle transport, pool table transport, moving transport and so on. Moreover, we offer local, long distance, national, interstate, international and coast to coast moving services.
Why should you move with us?
A-1 Auto Transport Inc was established over 20 years ago and has had great success in the moving business. Furthermore, we are a fully licensed and insured moving services provider. We are also a member of the American Moving and Storage Association, as well as a recognized ProMover.
Call us now
You may reach us via the phone number 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs and queries. Alternatively, you may contact us by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.