Moving To Or From Indiana University Kokomo (IUK)
Moving is an experience that is universal. It is also considered an uphill task by most people. We, however, choose to look at moving as an exciting time as it offers the promise of new beginnings in a new location. Students are often forced to move by circumstances rather than by choice. This is because once you graduate high school or college, the next thing that happens naturally is a move to or from university dorms. As you prepare for your move to Indiana University Kokomo, we appreciate that you may be facing it with lots of trepidation. However, this does not have to translate to a stress-filled move. Our experience in the moving business spanning over 20 years has seen us change the moving experience for thousands of folks in Indiana and all over the world. Hang around and you will be glad you did.
Making your student move smoother
You can make your student move smoother by following these handy tips which we have tried and tested over the years.
- Look forward to the move: A move is an exciting time in anyone’s life. Focus on all the positives of your move such as the prospect of meeting new friends, independent living and an opportunity to live in a completely new town.
- Eat well: This is another often ignored aspect in the run-up to a move. Since you might be up and about getting everything ready for your move, you may find yourself eating on the move or surviving on coffee! Take time to eat a well-balanced meal daily to keep your spirits and energy levels up.
- Budget: Moving is an expensive venture, therefore budget effectively in order to cover all the costs that are related to your move. Budgeting will also save you the headache of going into debt for an aspect of moving that could have been covered if it were considered earlier.
Should you hire a professional mover?
The answer to this from us is, yes! Here are some of the reasons why it is important to do this.
- To ease your mind: Moving not only involves lots of manual labor, but it also involves making decisions that can be mentally exhausting. Why don’t you let a professional mover handle all this for your peace of mind?
- Safety of your items: Professional movers are trained on how to handle and pack different types of items. All your fragile and bulky items are better off being handled by trained crews than by you and your friends.
- They are experienced: Professional movers have handled all kinds of moves over the years, giving them more experience than you and your friends put together could have. Furthermore, our experience makes us more credible and trustworthy.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best university mover
Here are a few tips to help you as you look for the best university mover suited to your needs.
- Ask for recommendations: Using your family and friends’ past experiences with relocation companies, compile a list with the names of companies that have the best reviews. Additionally, you can ask a few local real estate agents to give you their recommendations.
- Ask for in-house estimates: Armed with your list, call up the companies and request for an in-home estimate. Most professional moving companies will agree to an in-home estimate as this gives the most accurate quote.
- Make a choice: Compare the estimates against the services being offered by the different companies. Ensure that the company you settle on offers the best service offering against the most competitive rate.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
We offer a wide variety of moving services which include moving labor for hire, accurate and affordable moving estimates, access to cheap moving companies, full service moves, pool table transport, dorm arrangement, apartment moving, furniture disassembly and reassembly, vehicle transport and moving storage. Furthermore, we offer local moves, long distance moving, coast to coast moving, cross country moving, national moving and long distance moving.
Why you should move with us
We are a credible moving company that is fully licensed and insured. Furthermore, we are a member of the American Moving and Storage Association and a recognized ProMover. Our track record has remained great as proven by our Better Business Bureau rankings. Furthermore, we have been in the business of moving for over twenty years now, therefore we have loads of experience that will make your move as seamless as possible.
Don’t hesitate to reach out
Call us today via 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs and inquiries. You can also reach us by filling out the form at the top of this page, and we will be sure to contact you.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.