Moving To Or From Indiana University Bloomington (Indiana Or IU)
When you ask most people what they think about moving, their first response is usually, that it is a challenging process. Despite this gloomy report, it is estimated that about 40 million Americans move every year! Therefore, moving seems to be an essential component of life that we cannot avoid. As a student, you are probably getting ready to move for the first time ever to or from Indiana University Bloomington; and the damning reports on moving are doing nothing to help. However, we are here to assure you that moving is a process that can be mastered by anyone, even a student. Our over 20 years experience in the moving industry has allowed us to see all the aspects that work and the ones which do not work; therefore, our advice is tried and tested. Furthermore, we have moved thousands of folks all over Indiana and the entire country with good reviews.
Tips for accomplishing a hassle-free student move
Moving is a process that you can master, if you use the right tips and tricks to your advantage. Here are some for a stress-free move.
- Say goodbye: Moving can be a psychologically trying time, especially if you are leaving a neighborhood you have called home for many years. Take time to walk around your neighborhood everyday to soak in the good memories you created, say goodbye to neighbors and even throw a goodbye party for your friends.
- Don’t stress: If you are a stickler for details, moving might test your last nerve. Some things are bound to go awry as you prepare to move. Just go with the flow. If you find that you have run out of packing boxes before your packing is done, why don’t you do something else like sorting through items you hadn’t gone through?
Why you should hire a professional mover
Hiring a mover may have crossed your mind at some point but you probably abandoned the idea. Here are a few reasons why you should consider it again.
- To avoid moving stress: As mentioned earlier, moving is a stressful time for most people because of the sheer amount of work involved. Leave this to the movers and watch your stress melt away.
- For your own safety: Avoid any injuries related to heavy lifting and hauling which defines moving. Professional movers have the experience to do this manual labor without getting injured due to their training.
- Easy access to moving storage: You may find that you need to store some of your items for some time. When you hire professional movers, you will have easy access to their moving storage, as compared to a last-minute frantic search for moving storage with a DIY move.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best mover for your needs
Not every professional mover out there will provide the services that you need for your student move. Some pointers below will help you to settle on the best mover for you.
- Find out how long they have been in operation: A company that has been in operation over a long time is more credible because of their experience. Avoid settling on a new company because they do not have a track record to check.
- Does the company have any accolades? A company that has no accolades for great service delivery is one to give a wide berth, especially if they have been in operation for long. Accolades point to good business practices.
- How are their online reviews? Find out what past customers have to say about the said company. Do they have tons of bad reviews only? Are their reviews mostly good? Use this information to make an informed choice.
Our moving services
At A-1 Auto Transport Inc, we have a wide host of moving services. Some of them include local and long distance moving, cross country moving, coast to coast moving, door to door moving, nationwide moving and international moving services. Moreover, we have full service packing, furniture disassembly and reassembly, pool table transport, moving labor for hire, access to cheap moving companies, affordable cost of moving estimates, moving storage as well as vehicle transport.
Benefits of moving with us
We are fully licensed and insured, with over 20 years experience in the moving industry. Furthermore, we have professional affiliations to ProMover and the American Moving and Storage Association. We take great pride in providing excellent moving services and in customer satisfaction.
Make the right choice
Make us your mover of choice by calling us via 888-509-3213. Alternatively, when you fill out the form at the top of this page, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org