Moving To or From Indiana State University
Moving is a universal experience; every human being all over the world has to move for various reasons throughout their entire lifetime. In America, the most common reason for moving is to be closer to one’s place of work. As a student in America, it is estimated that a third of high school graduates do not live in the same state they went to school in, and that a similar number of undergraduates move away from the state they went to university in within a year of graduation! Whatever the reason why you need to move, we at A1 Auto Transport Inc have been in the business of moving folks like you for over twenty years. As you get ready to move to or from Indiana State University, you may be at a loss of where to begin. However, you can trust us with your move because we have moved thousands of individuals throughout Indiana and the entire world with great success.
How to make your student move hassle-free
- Plan: The importance of planning for a move can never be overemphasized. Moving requires lots of prior planning due to the number of processes it involves. Ideally, you should begin planning for your move 8 weeks in advance by packing early, buying moving supplies and so on.
- Clean out: Living in one place for a few years means that you will have accumulated lots of items, most of which you may not need. Clean out your closets and cupboards and put aside every item that is not important any more.
- Get rid of clutter: Once you have put aside items you do not need anymore, you can divide these further into three piles. One pile can be for sale, another to trash and another to donate. You will be surprised how one man’s trash is another man’s treasure.
Why you should consider hiring a professional mover
Moving is an intricate process; one that is best left to the experts. Here are some benefits of hiring professional moving companies.
- Planning is made easier: When you move by yourself, setting dates for different moving tasks may not be as concrete as with a moving company. Professional movers will stick to dates and deadlines and ensure that your tasks are tackled on time.
- All your items are insured: Moving with a professional moving company means that your items are safe and insured. In fact, this is the number one priority for any professional mover - to keep your items safe and in the same condition they were in before the move.
- There is less risk involved: When you think of the phrase, ‘anything can happen’ it applies very heavily in moving. A DIY move poses a great risk to you and your items. Professional moving companies on the other hand are better prepared to deal with any eventuality.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Here is how to find the best professional moving company
Not every moving company is best suited for your particular move. Here is how to find the best moving company that you need.
- How long have they been operational? Experience in the moving industry is a great indicator for credibility. It is advisable to pick companies such as ours that have been in existence for a long time.
- Do they have massive negative reviews? The internet is a great resource for finding out about past customer experience. If a company has more negative reviews than positive ones, what are the odds that they will give you great service? Steer clear of such companies.
- Have they won any awards? An award winning professional mover is one that has ticked all the boxes. Find out if the company you are looking to hire has won any awards. If they have not, the chances that they will win an award after your move are pretty slim.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
We offer a wide variety of moving services such as door to door moving, coast to coast and international moving, nationwide and local moving services. Furthermore, we offer full service moves, access to cheap and affordable moving companies, dorm moving and arrangement, apartment moving, moving help and advice, professional moving estimates of costs of moving, vehicle transportation, moving storage and many other services.
Why you should move with us
Apart from being an award winning moving services provider, we have had a great run in the moving industry for over twenty years to date. Our services are fully licensed and insured, and we are members of the American Moving and Storage Association.
Pick us to move you!
Call us today on 888-509-3213 for any moving queries you may have. Alternatively, you can fill out the form at the top of this page and we shall contact you as soon as possible.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com