Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Indian Wells, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Indian Wells Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Indian Wells is not only a major player in the global professional tennis arena. It is also home to some of the most attractive recreational parks and facilities in California. It features a world-class tennis facility, which hosts one of the biggest tournaments around the globe, as well as a bevy of resorts and golf courses. If you are planning a trip or a permanent stay, you might need a lasting solution to your commuting needs. Self-driven transport comes as one of the best options. When you start thinking about shipping cars to or from Indian Wells, look no further than to A-1 Auto Transport for the best service.
Areas covered in Indian Wells
We can collect or deliver vehicles in any park, residence or resort within the city. Our networks run through all the states in the U.S. and our reach crosses to major global destinations.
Transport services offered in Indian Wells
When shipping a car overseas, you must consider many charges and customs regulations. A-1 Auto Transport can help you to navigate all the challenges involved. We will also find you the most convenient transport solution.
- The roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) option offers the most affordable rates. Our partner vessels can move thousands of vehicles on one voyage across the sea.
- Containers offer the best moving solution at an affordable cost. You can ship the vehicle and other household goods in the same place.
- You can save money by shipping your vehicle along with others on the same container. Our 40ft containers can hold 1-4 cars depending on the size.
Open-air shipping is the best solution when you simply want to move along with the transportation without running an expensive affair. Flatbed trucks offer the most convenient option for short-distance moves. Our multi-car trailers can handle up to a dozen vehicles on a long trip across the country.
We use enclosed trailers on vehicles that need special care given to the exterior while in transit. They help to prevent cosmetic damage that may come as a result of exposure to the elements. Our trucks have other special features such as:
- Hydraulic lift gates to load and unload every vehicle, including those with low ground clearance.
- An air-compressed suspension system to allow for smooth rides on bumpy roads.
- Straps that do not scratch or dent the vehicles.
When your vehicle reaches the state, we may deliver it to your residence or send it to the nearest terminal depending on your choice. A successful door-to-door delivery may depend on whether the truck will find it easy to reach your home. We may settle for the closest public parking lot where there are restrictions.
Cars we ship
When it comes to shipping cars to or from Indian Wells, no one can beat what we have on offer. We have a lot of experience handling ordinary vehicles, SUVs, classics, trucks, motorcycles, boats, golf cars, RVs, and many others.
How to prepare a car for shipping
The FMCSA enforces restrictions on moving vehicles loaded with personal and household goods. Any transport company that goes against the rules faces heavy fines. The authorities might confiscate the items causing excess weight on the truck.
Cleaning the vehicle helps to show all the existing imperfections. Prepare a written record of any damage and use a camera to take dated photographs or every detail. Make sure that you share this with the truck driver at the collection.
Driving your car on or off the truck helps the transporter to cut down some of the expenses, which leads to a cheaper ride. Keep your vehicle in running shape using the following checks:
- Leave about a quarter of gas in the tank. Do not keep too much because it might lead to excessive weight.
- Use a fully charged battery and well-inflated tires.
- Check the braking system and top-off all the fluids.
If your vehicle has any special conditions, make sure that you note them down. Disable the alarm and prepare a spare set of keys for the driver.
Why you should ship your car with A-1 Auto Transport
We are ready to serve you whether you need to move one vehicle or send them in groups. We have affordable solutions for college students, families, dealerships, manufacturers, private corporations, and members of the U.S. military.
- We have complete solutions for shipping cars to or from Indian Wells, with everything falling under the same roof.
- Our prices are all-inclusive, with no extra charges on the insurance cover.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.