- Independence Long Distance Moving Companies
- Top 5 Moving Tips
- Why You Should Consider A Professional Moving Company
- Professional Packing
- Familiarity With Your Region
- Storage Options
- Financial Control
- How To Find A Reliable Moving Company
- Our Services
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Call Us
Independence Long Distance Moving Companies
One proven way of having a memorable move is hiring professionals to help you. At A-1 Auto Transport, Kentucky, we are committed to making sure that your move is enjoyable. Every move whether big or small is handled uniquely and carried out with perfection. So, if you are planning a move to Independence, we are here for you. We also relocate vehicles.
Top 5 moving tips
- Work with a list. Writing down everything you need to accomplish before the big day helps you get organized. Prioritize what needs to be done first as you work your way downwards.
- You will need plenty of boxes before you start packing. Consider getting brand new boxes with firm edges to avoid chances of exposing your items to bugs or chemicals.
- Make sure your items fit into a box before sealing it. Carrying boxes with items hanging out will cause damages, or you’ll end up losing some of them.
- When labeling, make sure you indicate where the boxes should be placed. Write a brief description of what’s contained in each box to make it easier when unloading at your new house.
- Your cleaning supplies should be packed last. You may need to clean your current house before moving out. You may also need to clean the toilet and bathroom when you arrive at your new house. Make sure the supplies are packed in a plastic bag to prevent leakages.
Why you should consider a professional moving company
Packing takes nearly half of the time during the moving process. It can be quite expensive considering all the supplies you require. Hiring a professional moving company saves you the hassle of sourcing for packing materials. Movers are trained to pack fast and utilize any available space efficiently. They make sure everything fits and even have boxes custom-made for fragile items like glassware.
Familiarity with your region
When you hire a professional mover, they do a thorough recon of your locality to determine the best routes and neighborhoods to dispatch your items. They make sure to follow the rules of the region they are operating in to avoid any inconveniences.
If, for instance, you need your possessions moved before you, professional movers will provide storage facilities which are safe and secure. You get to choose the duration you wish your items stored and they will offer you flexible payment options. The facilities are climate controlled to keep your items in good conditions.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Professional movers are required to give free moving estimates to their clients. Their charges are based on the type of services you need and the size of your move. With the estimates, you can plan your budget effectively and avoid overspending.
How to find a reliable moving company
Start by asking your friends, family or co-workers. They will give suggestions of companies you can pick to help you move. Getting recommendations from someone you know saves a lot of time. Check out the suggested companies before settling on the best.
Beware of moving companies that charge upfront before the move. A reputable mover will only ask for payment when the items are delivered to their destination, and you’ve confirmed that everything arrived in perfect condition.
Consider finding a mover certified by AMSA. The American Moving and Storage Association requires all moving companies to go through a screening process to check for any criminal records or misconduct. They only allow companies that have complied with the federal regulations.
Check if the company you intend to hire has legal documents. If you’re moving long distance, the mover should have a USDOT Number issued by FMCSA. If it’s a local move, make sure the mover has a DVR license.
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
- Military relocation
- Pet transport
- Storage units
- Office relocation
- Vehicle transport
- Residential moving
- Cheap Independence movers
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Our clients are our foundation. Your contentment with our service provision when moving is our greatest joy. Our experts are available to guide you throughout the moving process and will ensure your items are delivered on time. We provide first-class services at affordable rates and promise to give you a moving experience to remember. A-1 Auto Transport is the go-to moving company locally and internationally.
Talk to one our customer representatives on 888-509-3213 to get free advice on the best services to choose. Get free moving estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.