- What Are The Ideas For House-Warming Party Themes?
- Choose Your Theme Wisely
- Traditional Party Themes
What are the Ideas For House-Warming Party Themes?
Are you are thinking about holding a house warming once you move to your new home? It is an appropriate thing to do to help you forget the pain and stress you went through while preparing for the move and during the move itself. The time and the date of the party are important aspects to consider when thinking about your party ideas since you want it to be a time when all your guests are available. If you want the party to coincide with your day of moving, then you had better send the invites quite early in advance. Also ensure that you talk to your mover to ensure that they do not delay on that day. Have you thought about the party theme?
This article contains a few ideas that you might consider for your house-warming themes.
Choose your theme wisely
Do not just hold a party for the sake of it –a well themed house-warming party makes the appropriate impact. The best theme for such a party should serve the intended purposes while ensuring that everyone has fun to the fullest. As such, you need to take enough time and research widely to come up with a theme that will work for all –family, friends, neighbors, old and young.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Traditional party themes
Nothing brings family and friends together like a traditional theme for a house-warming party. Some of the ideal ones include:
- Garden theme: gardens are spectacular places to hold any party –let alone a housewarming party. If you are moving to a new house during the summer or spring season, then a garden theme would be great for your party.
- Open house theme: this theme involves you opening the house for guests to enter and leave the house at will. It is an appropriate way to interact with neighbors and make them feel free with you.
- Block party theme: the idea behind block party theme is that everyone within the block takes part in the party. It involves everyone opening their houses to guests. It makes the whole idea behind a house-warming party successful –you meet and interact freely with all your neighbors.
- Poolside party: if you are holding your housewarming party in summer, you would not want to do that indoors considering the heat during such times. A pool side party is an ideal option in such a case as it gives your party an additional warm feeling.
Moving to a new home is no doubt involving and at the end of it all, it leaves you exhausted and fatigued. Why not ease all that with a help-us-themed housewarming party? It involves choosing something that you ask your guests to help you with. For example, it could be about unpacking your belongings, painting a room or stocking the bar. Whichever option you choose, a help-us-themed house-warming party brings everybody in the neighborhood together in a great and fun way.
It is exciting to move to a new house. Having a themed party adds on to such feeling. However, make sure that you choose your themes well to give your guests the best.