Best Idaho Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
Moving can be tough, whether it is across the state or across the country, there is always a lot of hassle and stress. Not only do you have to remember to turn off all the utilities and transfer medical and school records, you also have to pack everything up and load it in a truck. You need to make sure everything is stacked and secured properly so nothing gets broken, and moving a heavy couch by yourself is impossible. It doesn’t have to be this hard. You could consider hiring a moving company near your home in Idaho to help you do the hard work while you make sure the gas bill has been handled.
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
|Boise to Seattle||418 miles||$2,406- $3,004||$4,674- $6,748||2-4|
|Nevada to Boise||508 miles||$2,514- $3,145||$4,903- $7,084||2-4|
|Denver to Meridian||652 miles||$2,738- $3,436||$5,382- $7,804||3-5|
|Boise to San Diego||752 miles||$2,897- $3,644||$5,728- $8,324||3-5|
|Meridian to Austin||1387 miles||$3,540- $4,480||$7,093- $10,355||4-6|
|Nampa to Memphis||1537 miles||$3,776- $4,789||$7,602- $11,120||5-7|
|Illinois to Idaho||1542 miles||$3,752- $4,757||$7,546- $11,031||5-7|
|Idaho to Louisiana||1851 miles||$4,092- $5,200||$8,274- $12,122||5-7|
|New York to Boise||2151 miles||$4,538- $5,785||$9,250- $13,602||6-8|
|Miami to Nampa||2376 miles||$4,632- $5,904||$9,428- $13,844||6-8|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size): 1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs 2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs 3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs 4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs 5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
Choosing Your Idaho Long Distance Movers
It is important to do the proper research before hiring a moving company. You’re trusting them with everything you own, so you want to make sure you are dealing with an excellent company.
- Check the company’s reputation online: Sites like Yelp or Google reviews can be incredibly valuable when looking for a moving company. Look for reviews where an issue occurred and how the company handled it to get an idea of what you can expect if something were to go wrong.
- Years in the business: Make sure the company doing your move has an established business history, that way you know you are dealing with a reputable and trustworthy group of professionals.
- Registered with the DOT: Interstate movers must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number.
- How much insurance does the company provide: Some moving companies insure your belongings for the full replacement value or their depreciated value, but the law only requires moving companies to insure only $0.60 per pound.
- Additional services available: There are a whole host of services that moving companies can provide. You should see what types of services the company you have chosen will provide and how much extra it will call.
- Availability: Can you get a hold of the movers in the event of an emergency? It is important to know before moving day.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Moving Services
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- Door to door moving
- Commercial and office relocations
- Residential apartment and house moving
- Military relocations
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Cheapest Idaho moving rates
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Idaho Long Distance Movers?
Your costs will vary depending on your particular needs and situation. There are many different factors that go into the final cost. It will, of course, be cheaper to move across town than it will be to move across the country. There will also be charges based upon how many things you are moving, how much it weighs, the cost of fuel, etc. You can compare quotes by calling different companies for a free estimate.
- All services and their accompanying costs should be listed clearly on your agreement.
- Ensure that the addresses that are listed for both the house you are moving to and the one you are moving from are correct.
- Check the policy on damages. Will they cover the required $0.60 per pound or do they cover more?
- Any valuables such as jewelry should be kept with you.
- Ask for a copy of the mover’s inventory sheet. Note the condition of your items that they have listed on it.
- Some homeowner’s insurance policies cover items damaged during a move. You should check with you agent to see if yours does.
International Moving Services in Idaho
Our team is at your disposal regardless of the distance involved in your move. We can assist you through every part of the transport including with logistics and packing.
Every additional service is optional, so you’re in full control. You can also contact the driver and our company to request updates while your belongings are being moved.
If you’d like to proceed, the number on top of this page will be helpful. We can set up a date and discuss the logistics.
Idaho Cross Country Movers for Hire
Interwest Moving & Storage
1765 N. Yellowstone Hwy.
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Nicholas Moving Systems
1385 Foote Dr.
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
(208) 523- 2670
Big Boy Movers
3456 E. 17th St. #210
Idaho Falls, ID 83406
Idaho Storage Facility Directory
Idaho Self Storage
10908 W. Fairview Ave.
Boise, ID 83713