Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Idaho
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Best Idaho Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
Moving can be tough, whether it is across the state or across the country, there is always a lot of hassle and stress. Not only do you have to remember to turn off all the utilities and transfer medical and school records, you also have to pack everything up and load it in a truck. You need to make sure everything is stacked and secured properly so nothing gets broken, and moving a heavy couch by yourself is impossible. It doesn’t have to be this hard. You could consider hiring a moving company near your home in Idaho to help you do the hard work while you make sure the gas bill has been handled.
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs – 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs – 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs – 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs – 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs – 19500 lbs
Cheap Movers Near Me
Looking for cheap long distance movers near you in Idaho? We suggest, before making a long-distance move across the country from Idaho, to downsize and sell anything that doesn’t fit into your new life. This might mean selling items online or having a yard sale before your departure. This will not only save you from the extra weight moving unwanted items, but will also help you arrive more organized with just the right about of stuff for your new place.
The benefits of working with a team like A1 Auto Transport is that you can let us manage almost all aspects of your move without the stress of lifting a finger. We will load up your items, transport them, and then deliver them to your new address. We also suggest working off of a moving checklist to help you stay organized and help us be more efficient for the job that needs to be done. Organization during long-distance moves is the key to helping you feel confident about having all the bases covered and can help your moving crew at load in or delivery. Head to A1 Auto Transport to compare long distance movers with trucks in your area right now.
Choosing Your Idaho Long Distance Movers
It is important to do the proper research before hiring a moving company. You’re trusting them with everything you own, so you want to make sure you are dealing with an excellent company.
- Check the company’s reputation online: Sites like Yelp or Google reviews can be incredibly valuable when looking for a moving company. Look for reviews where an issue occurred and how the company handled it to get an idea of what you can expect if something were to go wrong.
- Years in the business: Make sure the company doing your move has an established business history, that way you know you are dealing with a reputable and trustworthy group of professionals.
- Registered with the DOT: Interstate movers must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number.
- How much insurance does the company provide: Some moving companies insure your belongings for the full replacement value or their depreciated value, but the law only requires moving companies to insure only $0.60 per pound.
- Additional services available: There are a whole host of services that moving companies can provide. You should see what types of services the company you have chosen will provide and how much extra it will call.
- Availability: Can you get a hold of the movers in the event of an emergency? It is important to know before moving day.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Moving Services
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- Door to door moving
- Commercial and office relocations
- Residential apartment and house moving
- Military relocations
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Cheapest Idaho moving rates
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Idaho Long Distance Movers?
Your costs will vary depending on your particular needs and situation. There are many different factors that go into the final cost. It will, of course, be cheaper to move across town than it will be to move across the country. There will also be charges based upon how many things you are moving, how much it weighs, the cost of fuel, etc. You can compare quotes by calling different companies for a free estimate.
- All services and their accompanying costs should be listed clearly on your agreement.
- Ensure that the addresses that are listed for both the house you are moving to and the one you are moving from are correct.
- Check the policy on damages. Will they cover the required $0.60 per pound or do they cover more?
- Any valuables such as jewelry should be kept with you.
- Ask for a copy of the mover’s inventory sheet. Note the condition of your items that they have listed on it.
- Some homeowner’s insurance policies cover items damaged during a move. You should check with you agent to see if yours does.
Idaho Cross Country Movers for Hire
Interwest Moving & Storage
1765 N. Yellowstone Hwy.
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Nicholas Moving Systems
1385 Foote Dr.
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
(208) 523- 2670
Big Boy Movers
3456 E. 17th St. #210
Idaho Falls, ID 83406
Idaho Storage Facility Directory
Idaho Self Storage
10908 W. Fairview Ave.
Boise, ID 83713