Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Hutchinson, Minnesota
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Hutchinson Long Distance Moving Companies
While moving is overwhelming and exhausting, the good news is that hiring a professional moving company will alleviate the stress. A-1 Auto Transport, Minnesota, is a renowned moving company that provides world-class services to its clients. We will give you a memorable moving experience to or from Hutchinson and help you settle fast. Our experts will give you free advice on the best moving solutions we have including vehicle transport.
Tips to make your move less stressful
- Packing supplies: Gather enough packing materials from grocery stores or bookstores. Make sure the boxes have strong edges to keep your items from falling. You also need to have old newspapers, bubble wrap, packing tape, markers, and labels.
- Start packing early: With the necessary materials ready, start packing as early as 6 weeks before moving day. If you pack one box per day, you’ll have completed the packing process by the end of several weeks. Don’t be the last minute guy.
- Declutter your home: Donate or sell unwanted household items. You could also list your items on Craigslist or eBay. Anything you don’t need should be categorized as either for sale or to give away. Only move with necessary stuff.
- Labeling: Use the marker to write on the sides and the top of the boxes the contents of each box and the rooms they are destined for. You don’t want the wrong boxes to be taken to the bedroom. This will ease your work when unpacking since everything will be exactly where you want them.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Professional services. When you hire a moving company, you get all the help you need with moving. They are punctual, hardworking and always committed to making your move the best. You don’t have to be worried about late deliveries or the safety of your items. They are professionals and will make sure everything goes as planned.
- Protection for your items. Many items break or get damaged during a move. But with a professional moving company by your side, your items will be in good hands. They are trained to handle heavy and delicate stuff from packing and unpacking at your current home to unloading and unpacking at your new house. They are careful and will deliver your items without a scratch.
- Reduces stress. The process of moving can be very taxing. It will take up a lot of your time which means you have to take time off work. But when you hire a professional mover, your daily routine doesn’t change much. You can peacefully go on with your work as the movers focus on your move. This saves you time and the stress associated with moving.
- Your safety. There are items in your house that can only be handled by trained professionals. Bulky and awkwardly shaped items like the pool table, refrigerator or the couch can be dangerous to handle on your own. Movers have the necessary equipment for such tasks and will carry and load the items safely and quickly.
Ways to find a reliable moving company
Verify if your mover is licensed. If you’re moving out-of-state, check with the FMCSA to make sure the mover has a valid USDOT Number. If it’s a local move, call the Minnesota Department of Transportation on their hotline (612) 405-6060 and ask for information about your mover.
Read online reviews to get insights from other people’s perspective. The complaints records in the Better Business Bureau website will help you to determine whether the company you intend to hire is reputable or not. A company ranked high signifies commitment and trust in their services.
Ask the mover to show you their Certificate of Insurance to verify that they are insured. Don’t let your items to be handled by a company that is not insured. You’ll be risking the safety of your belongings and there will be no way to cover the losses. Check with the Licensing and Insurance Public to be sure.
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Furniture relocation
- Military relocation
- Door to door moving
Why hire us?
We are established as a company you can trust to complete your move fast and safely. Our staff must be vetted to ensure we only hire competent and hardworking individuals. With over two decades in the business, you can be confident that we are knowledgeable and have the necessary skills to make your move run smoothly. Hire A-1 Auto Transport and let’s get moving.
For free moving quotes, fill out the form at the top of this page or call us now on 888-509-3213.