There are low cost, efficient and safe ways to transport a motorcycle amongst all of the less reliable alternatives. If getting a motorcycle transported to another state seems to be too much of a hassle to do alone, with professional assistance it can be done with no problems.
Find a reputable Huron motorcycle transport company to carry out your shipping process for you.
- Enclosed Transport - This is considered the safest way to transport a motorcycle. The bike is protected from any potential transportation hazards and driving hazards.
- Open Air Transport - This is also a very popular method movers utilize in the transportation of their motorcycle. As long as the customer does not mind their bike being slightly exposed to the elements and driving conditions, their bike will arrive at its destination safely.
- Door to Door Delivery - This convenient method means that the bike will be picked up at a specific location and delivered to its destination.
- Terminal to Terminal Delivery - This method is very safe, reliable and cost effective. However it can be considered less convenient for those who do not live near the depot where the bike will be delivered to.
- Crated Transport - This method may require some extra preparation before the bike can be transported. Depending on the bike, the customer may have to remove the mirrors and handlebars, drain the fluids and disconnect the battery.
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
What to Do before the Shipping Process Begins.
- Clean the bike of all dirt and grime.
- Remove any lose objects and accessories.
- Disconnect the alarm system.
- Check the fluids, tire pressure and battery.
- Gas reading should not be above ¼ tank before transport.
- Document and list all damages to the motorcycle.
This list of priorities will ensure the safety of the motorcycle as it makes its journey. When completed, the customer will have the peace of mind they need during their travels to their new residence. The professional in charge of transporting the bike will follow a standard procedure and will deliver it safely to the location.