Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Hunterdon County, New Jersey
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Hunterdon County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Hunterdon County lies on the western part of New Jersey and is the 18th most populous county. It’s a good place to do business and ranks high among the counties with the highest per capita income. One of the major facilitators in making it a key commercial hub is the extensive road network that has also been crucial when shipping cars to or from Hunterdon County. A-1 Auto Transport has a clear understanding of all the routes and is here to help you with your move.
- Enclosed vs. open-air car shipping. In case you own a high-end exotic car, choosing the enclosed option is a good move. Your car will be driven into an enclosed truck where it’s protected from the elements. This option is more expensive than the open carrier service which is suitable for shipping your everyday-use car.
- Door to door delivery vs. terminal to terminal service. Though it comes at an added cost, door-to-door delivery is the best option for convenience. You don’t have to extricate yourself from official duties to get your car to us or pick it up. Instead, you direct us to the collection address and we will deliver it to your doorstep. If you prefer test driving your car after delivery then you should go for terminal-to-terminal. You just need to ensure that your car is fit for driving before it’s shipped for instance by having well-inflated tires and enough gas but ensure it doesn’t exceed a quarter-full of the fuel tank.
- International shipping. Not only are we shipping cars to or from Hunterdon County, we also tread the international waters. We have the option of transporting your car via sea or air freight. Air freight is faster and therefore more expensive than sea freight which takes longer. Like in inland transportation, you can either opt for RoRo or ship your car in a container.
Why you should trust us
- We are fully licensed and bonded. Among other licenses for car shipping, we are in possession of that from the US Department of Transportation. By working with A-1 Auto Transport, you are dealing with legitimate and authorized people.
- We have been in the business of shipping cars to or from Hunterdon County for more than two decades. We know exactly the routes to use not only to reduce the per-mile rate of the shipping cost but also to ensure your car is delivered at your preferred time.
- GPS Tracking. There is nothing as frustrating as remaining in the dark when your car is out there and you don’t know its actual location. That’s why we have integrated GPS tracking in our systems. With this, you are well informed of every move made by our drivers shipping your car from start to finish.
Are you in for a free quote?
We would love to share our great rates with you. Go to the A-1 Auto Transport website to generate your free quote instantly. Our line is 1-800-452-2880; call us if you want further information.
Zip codes included in Hunterdon County
- 08822- Flemington
- 08867- Pittstown
- 08848- Milford
- 08834- Little York
- 08802- Asbury
- 08809- Clinton
- 08827- Hampton
- 08804- Bloomsbury
- 07830- Califon
- 08801- Annandale
- 08833- Lebanon
- 08557- Sergeantsville
- 08559- Stockton
- 08551- Ringoes
- 08825- Frenchtown
- 08826- Glen Gardner
- 08829- High Bridge
- 08803- Baptistown
- 08530- Lambertville
- 08870- Readington
- 08888- Whitehouse
- 08889- Whitehouse Station