Hugo Long Distance Moving Companies
Hugo, located close to the state’s capital of Saint Paul, is a city in Washington County Minnesota. This ensures there’s a flow of affordable products and frequent tourists. Hugo is a calm city with large parts under game parks, lakes and residential estates. The serene environment is a favourite with people looking for some alone time. Coming here can help you feel refreshed and re-energized. A-1 Auto Transport can make your moving and vehicle relocation experience memorable. We have the most advanced equipment and moving skills to make your move stress-free.
Why you need a moving company
- Flexibility: A mover’s work is guided by your efficiency. They plan the schedule and assemble moving resources per your requirements. Designing your move means you move only the items you need and when it’s convenient for you. They also handle emergency services like sudden job relocations or natural disasters. A professional moving company like A-1 Auto Transport has different types of moves such as full-service moves which handle packing and house arrangement.
- Swift: Moving companies handle moves on a daily basis. They know how to pack at a fraction of your speed. They also know all the risky areas which may delay the move. Movers have adequate personnel that can accomplish moving tasks within your required time. They are aided by proper equipment that reduces the time spent moving heavy items across stairs. Professional skills such as dismantling items further reduces the time spent moving.
- Keep your friends happy: Your friends probably have their personal issues which they would like to attend to on your moving day. They also may not be able to handle the delicate items you have. To save yourself this kind of headache, hire A-1 Auto Transport.
- Find the best moving company in Hugo: List the type of services you want and search for the company with relevant experience. Long distance moves are sensitive and they require an experienced and skilled mover. When moving across states you need interstate movers registered with the American Movers and Storage Association. They have a list of over 3,500 movers operating across the entire country. Refine your search according to the specialty and scope of operations. Deal with moving companies that have more than 10 years experience.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Check the company’s standing with the Better Business Bureau. The organization deals with assessing companies business practices. They are very strict and have the most honest systems. They accredit the best companies and regulate their daily activities. If the company falls out of line, they are prosecuted and maybe deregistered.
Request for an in-house estimate from several moving companies. Mark all items you want moved and inform the company representative. Let them account for all items and any special conditions you require. Make sure you know their charges, the type of equipment used and the delivery window.
Use the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association to view the licensing and insurance status of a moving company. All state to state movers must have the USDOT number to conduct moves across the country. Ensure the company also provides the basic bodily-harm and property-damage insurance (BIPD).
Simple tips for a successful move
- Set a moving date between the months of October and April. This period has fewer people moving which means an availability of reliable movers and affordable moving charges.
- Purge all items you no longer use. You can sell or donate them to local charities like Goodwill. These items increase the moving weight charged and the time spent packing and loading.
- Inform the neighbours about your move and change the lease agreement with your landlord months in advance.
- Enlist friends to help weeks before moving day. Ensure they don’t handle valuable items since they aren’t liable for any damages.
- Separate items you use regularly and pack them in an overnight bag. This comes in handy when recovering the first few days before unpacking.
- Smartly pack your items. You can use mobile packing apps to increase your efficiency.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 Auto Transport has 25 years of moving experience. We are one of the largest worldwide shipping companies with thousands of customers who rely on our incredible services. This means we have to improve our skills and equipment to match international standards.
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Senior moves
- Office moves
- Pet transport
- Storage services
- Military moves
- Furniture moves
- Vehicle shipping
- Apartment relocations
Check us out
Call us on 1-888-509-3213 and experience the difference. We offer discounts to first time customers after filling out the form at the top of our page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.