Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Hugo, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Hugo is a small and quiet town in Lincoln County, Colorado. It serves as the county seat, which gives it the advantage of enjoying city amenities from a small-town profile. Residents in Hugo enjoy affordable living and access to a medical facility, recreational facilities and schools for children. It is also a local tourist destination, where guests get to enjoy outdoor activities like fishing and boating at the Kinney Lake State Wildlife Area. A-1 Auto Transport provides services for both residents and guests visiting Hugo. Our service mix caters to both commercial and private clients seeking professional services for shipping cars to or from Hugo. Additionally, all our services are fairly priced, which guarantees affordability.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Hugo to Denver||$105||105 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Hugo to Cheyenne||$195||195 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Hugo to Dallas||$510||681 miles||3 – 5 days|
|San Diego to Hugo||$708||1181 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Atlanta to Hugo||$786||1311 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Hugo to Seattle||$846||1411 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Hugo to Boston||$1165||1943 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Hugo to Miami Beach||$1185||1975 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Hugo
There are two types of firms in car shipping; carrier and brokerage firms. A-1 Auto Transport is registered as the former, which guarantees a more comprehensive scope of service due to the more hands-on service approach. Our operations involve interacting with guests from the field, which could be their home addresses, business premises, hotels or terminal points in the region. Years of such service to our Hugo clientele has seen us get familiar with every community in the region. This facilitates timely deliveries across every location when shipping cars to or from Hugo.
Auto transport services we provide
Two wheel owners enjoy fairer prices when shipping the motorcycles due to their smaller size and weight. We provide three motorcycle shipping options:
- Containerized shipping: This involves loading the two wheel inside an intermodal container, which is then hauled on a long haul or a cargo ship, depending on the shipping job. The motorcycle enjoys extra protection from external hazards like small rocks as well as privacy against prying eyes. It could however be an expensive option for shipping just a single motorcycle.
- Crated shipping: This involves loading the two wheel inside a special wooden crate. The entire crate is then loaded onto the long haul and shipped off. The crate offers the same advantages as an intermodal container, but at fairer prices.
- Open air shipping: This involves using an open carrier to ship the two wheel. The motorcycle is secured onto the flatbed racks and shipped as it is. It is the cheapest option available.
Should you wish to ship more than one car, we have a reliable fleet of open carriers which have the capacity to accommodate as many as 8. The carriers create a resource-sharing advantage in which clients only need to pay the hiring fee of one carrier. We can also ship multiple cars each to different locations, upon request. Read more about this service here.
Types of cars we ship
We transport salvaged cars, electric cars, inoperable cars, hybrid cars, ATVs, motorcycles, RVs, snowmobiles, sedans, vans, SUVs, trucks and heavy equipment like bulldozers.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Mind the keys: It is advisable to have at least two sets of car keys so that you are left with one while the driver takes the other.
- Check the gas: The only time the car will be driven is during loading and offloading. The car therefore only requires enough gas to cover this and the distance to the nearest gas station from the delivery point. A quarter-full tank of gas shall suffice.
- Run a car maintenance check: Ensure all fluid leaks are attended to by a mechanic and thereafter, all fluids are filled to their required levels. Also check for any punctured tires and ensure the car battery is in good condition.
- Remove any personal items: Ensure you remove all clothes, appliances, shopping items and electronics from the car as per the regulations set by the Department of Transportation. Additionally, remove any aftermarket installations like GPS navigation systems, external speakers and phone decks. Such items are not covered under the in-transit insurance policy.
- Wash the car: Before the car is loaded onto the carrier for shipping, it has to undergo a car hauler’s inspection. A report containing any pre-existing damages is then drafted. Washing the car improves the clarity of such damages, which in turn, ensures reliability of the report.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 Auto Transport offers free quoting services, which help you budget for your car shipping order efficiently and accurately. We also offer free satellite tracking for every car we ship!
We speak app!
If you prefer working through your phone, get the A-1 Auto Transport official app which is available for both iPhones and Android devices. Placing your order for shipping cars to or from Hugo is as easy as ABC using the app!