Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Hudson County, New Jersey
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Hudson County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Using the words small, densely packed and culturally diverse to describe a county in New Jersey may sound a bit out of place. Hudson County on the east-coast shores of America rightly fits this description. The county is brimming with a diverse economy which is quite complementary to the diverse society. The easiest way to get around Jersey City and other places in the county is using a personal car. The easiest way to get your car shipped in Hudson is through A-1 Auto Transport. We are shipping cars to or from Hudson County at jaw-dropping rates.
How we can help you
We have extensive experience in international vehicle shipping and we will work to ensure that you get your car shipped in good time and with less hassle. We ship vehicles for expatriates, members of the military, corporations and many others. Whether your vehicle is a small two-wheeler or complex farm machinery, we have the skill and equipment to handle your shipments. Some of the shipping assignments that we are handling when shipping cars to or from Hudson County include:
- Hybrid and electric powered vehicles
- SUVs and ATVs
- Jet skis, yachts and boat transport
- Exotic and luxury cars
- Campers, RVs and motor homes
- Motorcycle shipping and many others
We understand how busy life gets especially when you live in Jersey City. We have a convenient door-to-door delivery service that is suited for you. You can pay to have your car delivered at your home or the nearest location to your home if accessibility is a problem. There is an alternative terminal-to-terminal service which is a cheaper delivery option. You just have to drop and collect your car from the nearest transportation depot.
Most vehicle shipment in New Jersey is done in open carriers. Many people like this mode of transportation due to its relatively affordable cost. This is however not favorable for high-value exotic and luxury cars which get exposed to potential damage from the elements. With an enclosed shipping option, your luxury car would be safer.
How you can help with the process
- Your car gets inspected before shipping. Give your car a thorough clean. Be at the inspection and make notes on any scratches or dents to the car. You will do a similar inspection when the car is delivered.
- Remove any personal or household items from your car before shipping. You could get extra charges for these, no compensation for loss or damage or even delayed delivery due to hold ups at checkpoints.
- Look for several quotations from different vehicle transporters to help you with the estimates and budgeting. Get your quotes on shipping cars to or from Hudson County free from the A-1 Auto Transport website.
- The Hudson DMV website has information on car ownership and driving requirements in the county. Make sure that you acquaint yourself with these regulations.
Get to the next step for free!
We will give you a free opportunity to have all this information from the A-1 Auto Transport website. For anything else that you may need please talk to us on 1-800-452-2880.
Zip codes included in Hudson County
- 07002- Bayonne
- 07029- Harrison
- 07030- Hoboken
- 07032- Kearny
- 07047- North Bergen
- 07086- Weehawken
- 07087- Union City
- 07093- West New York
- 07094- Secaucus
- 07096- Secaucus
- 07097- Jersey City
- 07099- Kearny
- 07302- Jersey City
- 07303- Jersey City
- 07304- Jersey City
- 07305- Jersey City
- 07306- Jersey City
- 07307- Jersey City
- 07308- Jersey City
- 07310- Jersey City
- 07311- Jersey City
- 07395- Jersey City
- 07399- Jersey City