Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Hoxie, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Hoxie Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Hoxie and Walnut Ridge make up a belt of serene neighborhoods as their borders run side by side in Lawrence County. Agriculture makes up a huge chunk of the economic activity, stemming back from days when the railroad was a huge player in transportation. The trucks and private cars later became most important ways to move from one place to the other. A-1 Auto Transport understands how problems arising from shipping cars to or from Hoxie can get on your nerves. We have the safest and most reliable solutions in Arkansas.
Areas covered in Hoxie
We can ship your car from the town to any part of the world and back. Our coverage spans through all states in the U.S.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Hoxie to Chicago||$386||515 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Omaha to Hoxie||$406||542 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Hoxie to Minneapolis||$574||766 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Bismarck to Hoxie||$672||1121 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Hoxie to New York||$679||1132 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Miami Beach to Hoxie||$682||1137 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Hoxie to Phoenix||$835||1392 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Sacramento to Hoxie||$1027||2054 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Transport services offered in Hoxie
Open-air shipping offers one of the most affordable transport solutions. Multi-car trailers can carry up to a dozen vehicles, making them more efficient for dealerships and manufacturers. It will take a very short time to plan your shipping, as it is one of the most popular options in the region. When you have a vehicle that is different from a standard automobile, you might need to consider the enclosed transport option. Cars with special features that need protection from extreme weather and other roadside risks travel in a fully covered truck. You may choose to drop off and pick up the car from your nearest terminal and save money. We can also have convenient door-to-door delivery, where we fetch the car, and send it to your residence or office. A-1 Auto Transport is your most reliable service for shipping cars to or from Hoxie. Our network allows us to make a safe delivery anywhere in the world from America and back.
- We use custom-made ships to move your vehicle affordably on the roll-on/roll-off You must keep the car in running shape if you plan to use this option since it will have to drive on and off the ship’s ramp.
- Containers can keep the vehicles safe from getting scratched or dented by other cargo on the ship. They also secure them from potential damage by water and bad weather while at sea. When you go out on assignment to a new country, you might need a container to keep all your belongings (including the car) in one place.
Types of cars that we move
Our transport service covers all car brands and trucks, RVs, boats, trailers, cranes, forklifts, motorcycles, construction equipment, farm equipment, and industrial equipment.
How to prepare a car for shipping
Prepare to have the vehicle inspected for cosmetic damage by getting it cleaned up to expose the hidden dents and scratches. You may run the inspection on your own but make sure that you share the report with the truck driver, who should acknowledge it. Make sure that the transporter offers a good insurance cover for the car. A-1 Auto Transport offers this at the full replacement value of your vehicles. Remove personal items and valuables from the vehicle. The FMCSA might inspect all parts of the car, including the trunk at the checkpoints. A truck found transport automobiles laden with household goods will get penalized or have the items confiscated. Aftermarket installations like DVD players and GPS should also go out since they fall into the same class as personal effects. Keep the exterior in the original factory set-up by removing the accessories. Cover the loose parts that you cannot remove. Do not fuel up the car for the transportation. We recommend keeping about 1/4 in the tank. Do the following maintenance checks to make sure that the vehicle is in good shape.
- Test the battery terminals to find out if they work properly.
- Keep the battery on a full charge.
- Check the engine oil and transmission fluids. Make sure that the car does not have any leaks.
- Keep the tires well inflated.
- Disable the alarm system, prepare a spare set of keys, and write special operation instructions that the driver might need to start your vehicle.
Plan to get to the destination ahead of your vehicle’s arrival. It will make it easy to plan for other activities such as the delivery inspection and cut down delays for the other customers ahead.
A-1 Auto Transport aims at making car shipping an efficient and stress-free process for all our customers. We have the best solutions for shipping cars to or from Hoxie. Our service thrives around a skilled and dedicated team of professionals. We will take care of your vehicle as if it is our own.
How to get a free quote!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.