Howell Long Distance Moving Companies
Have you planned a move to Howell? You will be joining millions of other Americans in this adventurous and exciting journey. For a smooth move, it's advisable to hire an experienced and reliable moving company based in Michigan. With state-of-the-art technology and advanced equipment, we offer top-notch moving services at pocket-friendly prices. We also relocate vehicles.
Top moving tips
- Before you start packing, make sure you have plenty of packing supplies. This is to avoid the disappointment of stopping mid-way to get more boxes or sealing tape. You can acquire these supplies from moving companies near your or the local stores.
- Book your moving date in advance. 6-8 weeks will suffice. Most movers run busy schedules and finding an opening that’s more convenient for you might be difficult. Pick a date that falls on a weekday or mid-month when the companies are less busy.
- Keep cleaning materials within easy reach in case you need to wipe the surfaces before you arrange your items. Make sure they are properly sealed to avoid leakages. Use cling wrap to cover the bottle opening before putting the cap back on.
- Set a budget that you can work without straining your bank account. Following a financial plan will help keep your spending in check and avoid unnecessary expenses.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hiring a professional moving company is beneficial
- Reduces risks: Items drop and break during a move or the walls may get scratched when carrying furniture in or out of the house. There are other instances where people get hurt due to mishandling items. To keep your safety and that of your items intact, hire a professional moving company. They have the knowledge and experience of managing a move without causing damages or exposing you to the risks involved.
- Efficiency: Teams of a professional moving company are trained to handle your household items professionally and deliver them in the condition they were in before the move. This is their area of expertise and they are able to complete your move within the shortest time possible.
- Peace of mind: Uprooting yourself from a place you’ve called home for a long time is not easy. Add the stress of packing, transferring your license and dozens of other tasks you're supposed to accomplish before moving day. You may easily feel overwhelmed and lose focus. But if you hire professional movers, they will take care of all the logistics involved in moving and help you settle peacefully.
- Protection: Moving on your own makes it your responsibility to take care of your items. Professional movers are insured. This means your items are protected from damage and in case of any misfortune; you'll be reimbursed depending on the policy you purchased.
Steps to find a reputable moving company
Word of mouth is still one of the most reliable sources of marketing. Ask your friends or co-workers for recommendations about moving companies. A reputable mover has happy clients who are more than willing to share their experiences. Since these are people you trust, they will give you honest opinions and tell you which companies to avoid.
Check the credentials of a moving company before hiring them. Start with the FMCSA to verify if the mover has the license to operate in the transport business. Interstate movers must have a USDOT and MC Number clearly displayed on their trucks while in-state movers need to be licensed by the states they operate in.
Consider hiring a ProMover member. This program, developed by AMSA, has helped protect consumers from falling into the hands of unscrupulous movers. For members to be certified, they have to pass a strict annual background check and agree to follow the laid down rules. Visit their website and look for a moving company in your locality.
Our moving services
- Vehicle transport
- Door to door moving
- Long distance moving
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Military relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Full-service pack
Why hire us?
We pride ourselves in timely and accurate deliveries. Our experts are friendly and ready to assist you anytime during the move. We want you to have a wonderful time relocating to your new home. With our services, you are guaranteed your items will get to their destination without a scratch or dent. If you're looking for reliable, efficient and exceptional moving services, look no further than A-1 Auto Transport.
Get free instant quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page or call our customer experts now on 888-509-3213.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org