Safe And Reliable Howard County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Howard County is set on the High Plains of West Texas. It has lots of recreational activities and sites to visit. It holds a county fair each year which comprises over 80 Indoor Vendors, Outside Food Vendors, Petting Zoo, Display of Fair Entries, country Kids Contest, Pet Contest, Fair Queens Contest, Karaoke Contest, Cheer and Dance Performances, Bingo and Ice Cream Social sponsored by Parkview Nursing and Rehab. Its economy is supported by mining of minerals such as oil, gas, sand, gravel, and stone, agriculture, with the county growing cotton and hay, and rearing cattle for beef.
If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Howard County, A-1 Auto Transport is your friend. We are your link to fast, reliable and safe auto transport services. Our company has over 25 years experience in auto shipping, allowing us to mitigate most eventualities.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Howard County to Kansas City||$538||718 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Howard County to Memphis||$555||741 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Howard County to Phoenix||$583||778 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Cleveland to Howard County||$855||1425 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Jose to Howard County||$874||1457 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami to Howard County||$961||1603 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Portland to Howard County||$1063||1773 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Howard County to New York||$1102||1837 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Howard County
Our vast experience has enabled us to fine-tune our services to better suit our client needs. We have set up a comprehensive shipping route database that enables our drivers to follow routes that don’t have heavy traffic. The main routes we use when shipping cars to or from Howard County include; Interstate 20, U.S. Highway 87, State Highway 176, 350, Farm to Market roads 669, and 700.
We also serve counties bordering Howard such as Borden to the north, Mitchell to the east, Sterling to the southeast, Glasscock to the south, Martin to the west, Dawson to the northwest, and Scurry to the northeast.
Preparing your vehicle for shipping
Here are some basic steps that you need to consider:
- Clean the vehicle both in and out. Ensure that no household or personal items are left in the car. By law, auto shippers are prohibited to transport vehicles with personal household items.
- Run the tank down to about a quarter tank of gas. Auto shippers normally tack additional fees for cars with more than a quarter tank of gas.
- Get your vehicle checked by a qualified mechanic for serviceability. Fluid leaks can be a problem especially for vehicles being transported together over long distances. A leakage in one car may destroy the other cars' paint jobs or windows.
- Note down the vehicle's existing state. This includes dents, scratches or damages. Take pictures as this can act as proof and a basis of reference should anything happen to your car while it's being shipped.
- Disable the car alarm. This is an important step as it can cause major problems and delays if overlooked.
Why we are the best
Zip codes included in Howard County
- 79511 Coahoma
- 79720 Big Spring
- 79721 Big spring
- 79733 Forsan
- 79748 Knott
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.