How to Ship a Used Car to Singapore
When you are in need of an international transport for a used car, the safest and only guaranteed way is through a loyal overseas auto shipping company.
These services let people and businesses all over the world ship their automobiles at rates that appeal to most budgets. On top of the already low costs of shipping, the transporter provides insurance coverage at no charge to the customer.
By hiring a professional overseas transport company with a reputation for successful deliveries and imports, you can avoid any potential obstacles. They’ll not only ship your car to Singapore, but they’ll have their representatives help you gather proof of compliance with the country’s import laws. The car must meet the restrictions stated in the policy. For example, used cars over the age of three aren’t permitted past the border.
How an Overseas Transporter Helps Shipping Customers.
- Insurance coverage and satellite tracking services are free for all customers.
- Their trained employees are familiar with foreign import laws which makes it much easier to get the car approved for import.
- Overseas shipping companies have the latest tools and ships to guarantee the safest delivery.
- You’ll have an assortment of shipping services to sort through and if you can’t decide, customer service will gladly help.
- Most transporters offer enclosed services such as container shipping so that their customers have the ultimate protection and a way to ship over other belongings.
- Shipping services are cost effective and light on the budget.
The guidance you receive from the transport company as you prepare for the day of shipping is probably the greatest stress relief. They are familiar with the auto import policies of foreign countries and can provide a lot of useful information. You may also call the Embassy of Singapore to find out the latest import regulations placed at the time of transport.