If you are interested in shipping your vehicle to Oman, the first thing you should do is collect quotes from at least three reputable companies.
If you do not do your research, you might fall victim to a scam company. Make sure to write down all of your questions before making contact.
After you do some research about auto transport, make sure to keep all of your findings in a folder so you can refer back to that information. If the agent you speak with over the phone does not sound well-informed about how the shipping process works, move on to the next company. If you live near the shipping company, take a ride by their location and speak to them in person.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Questions to Ask.
- Do you offer full coverage?
- What are my shipping options?
- Do you offer satellite tracking?
- Do you offer a free no-obligation quote?
- What is included in your quote?
- Why are you the best option?
How Long Does International Auto Shipping Take?
The shipping process can take up to two weeks depending on where you are shipping too. In order to avoid delays, make sure you have all the proper paperwork in order. Without the right documentation, customs will not release the vehicle. Below, is a list of documents you should have. The Embassy of Oman can provide you with more info.
- Proof of Insurance.
- License and Passport.
- Original Bill of Sale.
- Title and Registration.
Is Shipping an Automobile Overseas Safe?
Time and time again the shipping solutions provided by reputable shipping companies prove to have a high success rate. Even though it is a rare occurrence, accidents to occur. Whether it is due to the negligence of another shipper or a mistake made by the shipping company, you can rest assured any damages to your vehicle will be completely covered.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?