Shipping a car from California to Guatemala is a simple task to complete for a professional transport company. However, it is a much different process than shipping a car domestically. Whether you are vacationing or relocating, a professional auto transport company can offer low rates for their shipping solutions.
When it comes to transporting a car from California to Guatemala, you can either have your vehicle shipped by plane or boat. Air freight cargo shipping is more expensive, but it is the most secure and fastest way to get the job done. Contact a professional auto transport company to discuss how much it would cost for you to ship a vehicle from California to Guatemala.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Documents You Must Bring With You.
- Declaration of Goods.
- Transport Document.
- Original Vehicle Title and Registration.
- Purchase Invoice or Bill of Sale.
- Declaration of Customs Value.
- Must Have Driver’s License.
- Must Have Passport.
- Must have an Insurance Policy.
Methods Used to Transport Vehicles Overseas.
Open Air Transport.
This method of transport is the most common way to transport a vehicle and the least expensive way as well. Your vehicle will be exposed to the elements, but this is still a safe and reliable way to ship a car. Make sure that you have your vehicle inspected by a mechanic prior to the ship date if you plan on purchasing this method of transport.
This method of international transport completely protects your vehicle from the elements and theft. If you have a very valuable vehicle, it is recommended that you purchase this method. This method of transport also allows you to ship personal belongings inside of the vehicle. This type of shipping is also the most expensive shipping solution.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory