No matter what type of vehicle is to be shipped, it takes an experienced crew and the right shipping services to oversee its delivery and lawful import. That’s why it is so important that as a shipping customer, you select a transporter guaranteed to ship your car to Eritrea safely.
When you decide to hire a shipping company, the first step is to use online resources to find the companies local to you in the U.S. Find a few potential overseas transporters with positive testimonials, accurate contact information, a website, and high customer ratings. Call them for quotes and ask questions while you have them on the phone. Choose the transporter you like the most and schedule your transport months in advance. Let customer service help you choose your transport method if you aren’t certain what service might be best.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
After You Have a Transport Date Set.
After the date for your car’s transport to Eritrea is penciled in, it is time to prepare for the big day. Professionals working for the transport company will guide you through, seeing as this is the most important part of the entire transport process.
- Call the Embassy of Eritrea for the import laws and tax rates at that time
- Create a list to keep track of what is left to fulfill before the transport date.
- Start collecting the proof that Customs needs to grant the certificate of import approval.
- Pay all duties and taxes. Keep your receipt for Customs.
- Prepare the vehicle. Get it ready as demanded by the transporter. Take pictures for your own documentation.
- Have a ride arranged to drop off and pick up the car.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory