Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
No matter the reason for your visit to Aruba there are ways to get your vehicle shipped there with you. Having your own vehicle available to you outside of the U.S. has many benefits. Currency issues, language barriers, and chaotic public transport are all good reasons to consider shipping your car to Aruba
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
If you will be staying a while in Aruba you should look into hiring a reputable international shipper. The shipping process can take up to two weeks, but it can be less depending on where you are shipping your car to. There are a few ways to you can ship a vehicle overseas.
- RO/RO – This type of shipping is cost efficient and is also the most common way to transport a vehicle overseas. Once your vehicle has been inspected, it will be secured to the deck of the ship. If your vehicle is an alarm system, turn it off before the ship date.
- Container – This option is more expensive than the method listed above. This type of transport is good for anyone who is relocating outside of the U.S. with this method shippers can utilize the rest of the space in the container for household goods.
Documents You Will Need to Bring.
- Driver’s License.
- Proof of Insurance.
Document the Condition of Your Vehicle.
Before the truck arrives to pick up your car inspect the vehicle for damages. You should list all damages even minor scratches. This will give you some peace of mind while your vehicle is being shipped. Take photographs of the vehicle and keep them in a safe place with your paperwork.
If you will be choosing the RO/RO method, you must have leaks prepared. If your vehicle causes any damage to the boat or other cargo, you will more than likely receive an additional fee. Have a mechanic inspect your vehicle prior to the ship date.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory