All dependable auto transport companies in the USA will ask that you get the vehicle ready according to their standards before the car ships to Lebanon
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
These requests are easy to fulfill and can usually be completed within a day’s time.
- Wash the exterior of the car. There shouldn’t be any signs of dirt or debris.
- Clean it out. Take out all items that weren’t manufactured with the car. Extra weight could raise the rate of transport. If you chose open air transport services, only the floor mats, car jack and spare tire should be left inside.
- Check all fluids. All fluids should be topped off except the fuel. The fuel tank should read ¼ full or less.
- Check the tire pressure.
- Take pictures of the inside and outside of the vehicle. Write down any damages it already suffers from. This can be used as a reference during your final inspection when the vehicle has been delivered to Panama.
Preparing the vehicle for the shipping process only encourages a successful delivery. It also ensures the safety of those delivering it to the country. When you conduct the vehicle’s final inspection you should notice that it is still in the same condition it was in before its transport. If you happen to see any damages that you are certain weren’t there before the vehicle was entrusted to the transporters, don’t fret. All reliable transport companies carry insurance coverage. Inform the transporter of the damages so they can fill out a report and help you file an insurance claim with their agent.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?