How Much Does It Cost to Ship a Car across State Lines?
The act of shipping a car through professionals is often practiced by dealerships, manufacturers and individuals relocating. It’s the safest and most affordable way to ship a car across state lines. State to state car shipping services is actually cost effective in comparison to any of your alternative options.
When you ship through longstanding auto transporters such as A1 Auto Transport, you can expect that your vehicle will safely make it to the destination address without any complications. In fact, A1 Auto even protects the value of the vehicles in their care under their own insurance policy. This is how we guarantee the safe delivery of the vehicle to another state.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How Is the Cost of State to State Shipping Calculated?
Although there are so many different auto transport companies to choose from, most of them calculate the cost of shipping services the same. Below, you’ll find some of the details and factors that typically affect the cost of your auto shipping process.
- The time of year – the season has a lot to do with the shipping process. Off seasons where colder weather is a concern are usually cheaper times to ship a car from state to state.
- The current cost of fuel at the time of your transport.
- The shipping services used to transport the vehicle from state to state. TIP: open air services tend to be the cheapest option.
- The distance traveled between the pickup address and drop off address.
- The model, make and age of the vehicle.
To find out how much your total cost of shipping services will be through A1 Auto Transport, call us at (800) 452-2880. Our customer service reps will gladly discuss your options before providing you with the lowest possible rate.