Anyone looking to ship their car to a military base in another country is going have second thoughts. Nevertheless, if you hire a dependable and reputable transport company familiar with shipping military vehicles overseas, it’s safer and more affordable than you think. A lot of car transport companies will lower their shipping rates for military personnel considering they have no other choice but to utilize professional transport services.
There are two popular transport methods that most customers purchase for the transport of their military vehicles. These services include open air and enclosed shipping services. Both of them are great ways to ship a military car, but RO/RO shipping is an open air service that tends to cost much less and be just as effective. In fact, when you go through A1 Auto Transport, your car’s value is protected by our insurance coverage.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
After Scheduling Your Military Car’s Transport through A1 Auto
After scheduling you military car’s transport through A1 Auto, start preparing yourself and the vehicle for its day of leave. Have all the right documentation to provide as proof to Customs. This means that the receipt for your paid taxes should also be included. Since you are enlisted in the U.S. military, you likely qualify for discounts and other promotions.
If you wish to take advantage of door to door services, make sure you let the transport company know that the vehicle is stored on a military base. To retrieve a vehicle off base, special permits are required. The transporter will need permission to enter the base and get the car before it can be picked up for its transport overseas.
To get started with the shipping process of your military vehicle, call us at (800) 452-2880. We will give you a FREE quote before you even schedule.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory