- Know How Long Does It Take To Ship A Car To Hawaii
- How Do I Make Sure I Hire A Transporter I Can Rely On?
Know How Long Does It Take to Ship a Car to Hawaii
Shipping a car to Hawaii through a transport company with an outstanding reputation and long history in the industry is the absolute greatest way to assure it is delivered in time. Fortunately, shipping a car to Hawaii isn’t a terribly long process. In fact, from the East Coast all the way to the Hawaiian Islands takes about two to three weeks on average.
A lot of experienced transporters will offer a variety of high priority services such as guaranteed delivery or expedited shipping. These types of services put your car at the top of the priority list. Take advantage of these whenever you’re facing time constraints. They’ll make sure your car is delivered as quickly as possible.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
How Do I Make Sure I Hire a Transporter I Can Rely On?
There are many qualities a reliable transport company should have to showcase that they’re an outstanding company. To assure that you hire a transporter you can trust with your car’s fast delivery, look for these qualities and don’t hesitate to ask the following questions.
- How much will the car’s transport cost?
- Is your company registered with the Department of Transportation?
- What type of insurance do you offer?
- How long will the shipping process take?
- What kind of paperwork and documents do I need?
- Is there anything I need to do to the vehicle to prepare it for transport?
- What process must I go through if there are issues with my car or the transport? Who do I contact?
All of the above questions should be asked while you are on the phone with customer service. It is good to understand the process that the auto transport company has in place, as well as what they have to offer before you hire anyone for the job. As a licensed transport company, it is required for them to carry insurance coverage. Not all policies through transporters cover the entire value of the car. See what their policy entails and ask if you can purchase additional coverage.