Anyone can ship a car safely to another country if they hire a reputable and dependable overseas transport company. That’s why it’s important to find the right transporter to get the job done.
Make sure you pay close attention to the reviews and ratings for the company before you schedule your car’s transport to Ecuador with them.
After booking your car’s shipping process, contact the Embassy of Ecuador. They will give you the information you need to lawfully get your vehicle entered into the country. Not all vehicles are allowed into Ecuador. This might be the hardest part of the foreign import policy to comply with. In fact, the vehicle must have been manufactured during the current year or the year prior. If your car meets the restrictions, begin satisfying the country’s import policy requirements.
Documents to Bring to Customs for Import Approval.
- Passport or Visa.
- License or Picture ID.
- Original Bill of Lading.
- Original Purchase Invoice.
- Circulation Permit.
- Certificate of Quality from the INEN.
- Proof of Paid Tariffs.
- Vehicle Title and Registration.
Only returning Ecuadorians are able to import an automobile duty-free as a part of their household goods. Proof of residing abroad for at least 3 consecutive years will be necessary if you wish to ship your vehicle under this condition. Let your transport company help you fulfill the requirements and try to stay organized and well-prepared. In order to ship your car to Ecuador without any concern, it is important to stay on top of all matters.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory