Anyone interested in shipping a vehicle out of the United States to another nation needs to contact an international transport company that specializes in auto import. A lot of transport companies exist, since the industry is very demanding of their services.
To avoid time constraints, start looking into shipping services at least a few months before you want the car to ship to Colombia. The act of shipping a car over rough open water to a foreign land is one that demands time and effort from everyone involved.
For the sake of your car’s value and your budget, take the time to find a shipping company you can trust. Never schedule your car’s delivery with haste or book with a transporter because they promised the lowest rates. Use online resources to pull up the websites, testimonials, reviews and additional details of the most recognized international transporters nearest to where the car is stored.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to Find Reliable Transporters.
One way to feel certain about the company you chose to hire for your car’s transport is by checking their credentials. Dependable overseas auto transporters will showcase positive qualities and characteristics and knowing what to look for makes it easier to find the right transport company.
- To guarantee the safe delivery of the car and protect any and all vehicles scheduled for transport, insurance coverage is provided free of charge. This added protection is valid as soon as the car is secured to the ship for delivery.
- Experienced and passionate international transporters educate their employees on the import policies of other countries so that they can assist and guide all shipping customers. Since import laws are often altered, call the Embassy of Colombia to learn of the present regulations and taxes.
- Ships, durable containers, professional transport tools, and the latest equipment are all very important factors that determine the success of a car’s delivery.
- BBB or DOT approval along with any relevant certificates and licenses, show that the transporter is recognized for their honest business and quality shipping services.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory