Safe And Reliable Houston County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Houston County is located in the East Texas Timberlands region. It was the first county established by the Republic of Texas. With half its area covered by trees, its main economic activity is lumber. Agriculture is its second most profitable resource in terms of revenue made. Cattle, hay, watermelons, cotton are just a few things that the county produces. The county also has gas, oil, and gravel reserves. It has lots of recreational activities, some of them being fishing, boating, hunting, and kayaking.
If you wish to relocate or visit this county, it is advisable to bring your own car. A-1 Auto Transport can assist you if you are interested in shipping cars to or from Houston County. We have over 25 years shipping experience and a large infrastructure. We offer professional shipping services at very affordable rates.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Houston County to Phoenix||$693||1155 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Houston County to Denver||$715||954 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Houston County to Chicago||$741||988 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Miami to Houston County||$741||1236 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Diego to Houston County||$869||1449 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Philadelphia to Houston County||$891||1485 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New York to Houston County||$939||1566 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Houston County to Seattle||$1134||2269 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Houston County
Over the years we have grown both in name and stature; shipping to many destinations across the globe. Thanks to Houston's infrastructure, we are able to provide road, air, and rail shipping services. The main routes we use when shipping cars to or from Houston County by road include; U.S Highway 287, State Highways 7, 19, and 21.
We also ship to Houston County's neighbors which include Anderson County to the north, Cherokee County to the northeast, Angelina County to the east, Trinity County to the southeast, Walker County to the south, Madison County to the southwest, and Leon County to the west.
Most auto shipping companies only specialize in providing a few services. At A-1 Auto Transport, we offer our clients a diverse and comprehensive shipping catalog that includes:
- Electric car shipping: Electric cars are fast becoming accepted by the American people. Unlike most auto shippers who charge more to ship electric cars, we do not. We believe that the lithium-ion powered vehicles pose no risks when shipping and thus there's no need for extra handling fees.
- Heavy equipment shipping: Farmers, oil drilling companies, and even road construction companies require bulky equipment to run their operations. Luckily, A-1 Auto Transport has them covered. We ship heavy and bulky equipment from and to any destination in the world. Here are some of the types of equipment we’ve helped ship recently, both in the United States and internationally:
- Tractors, combines & farm equipment
- Backhoes and excavators
- Industrial equipment
- Dump trucks
- Hydraulic equipment
- Track loaders & graders
- Pile drivers
- Large trucks & heavy vehicles
- Trenchers & scrapers
- Engineering & agricultural equipment
- Enclosed/ covered car shipping: As a leading auto transport company, we guarantee our customers that their vehicles will get there safely and on time when they use the added level of protection provided by enclosed shipping.
Choose A-1 Auto Transport
Zip codes included in Houston County
- 75835 Crocket
- 75844 Grapeland
- 75847 Kennard
- 75849 Latexo
- 75851 Lovelady
- 75858 Ratcliff
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.