Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Houston County, Minnesota
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Houston County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport strives to make car shipping in Houston County uncomplicated. Our team simplifies the shipping process for vehicle owners across the fifty states including Minnesota. We have qualified truck drivers that also focus on hauling vehicles of different sizes and tonnage in the safest way possible. Additionally, our costs for shipping a wide variety of cars are pocket-friendly.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Houston County to Minneapolis||162$||162 miles||1-2 days|
|Kansas City to Houston County||431$||431 miles||2-4 days|
|Houston County to Columbus||491$||655 miles||3-5 days|
|New Orleans to Houston County||650$||1084 miles||4-6 days|
|New York to Houston County||656$||1093 miles||4-6 days|
|Houston County to Albany||671$||1119 miles||4-6 days|
|Houston County to Austin||699$||1165 miles||4-6 days|
|San Jose to Houston County||1036$||2072 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Houston County
Most times, shipping cars to or from Houston County is done using the available transportation routes. The roads are spread all over the county with some stretching to nearby cities and US states. When transporting vehicles in the 569 square mile area, our drivers use U.S. Highways 14 and 61. These roads directly connect to urban areas in the county as well as cities in the surrounding area allowing us to ship cars regularly.
Minnesota State Highways 16, 26, 44 and 76 are other roads that we use to ship cars across the county as well as to its neighbors. These adjacent counties include Winona County and Fillmore County to the north and Minnesota to the west. We also offer car transportation services to counties in Wisconsin and Iowa that share direct borders with Houston County. These counties are La Crosse County and Vernon County in Wisconsin; Allamakee County and Winneshiek County in Iowa.
Our Service portfolio
Shipping cars to or from Houston County can be done using a number of our vehicle moving services. Some of them include:
- Salvaged car transport: The fragile nature of salvaged cars makes them difficult to handle for most auto shippers in the US. Fortunately, we are specialized in shipping such cars and will offer you the best services in the area and beyond. We haul salvaged vehicles using suitable trailers and ensure they reach the intended destinations with the right timeframe. Our cost for shipping such cars is based on the location, distance covered and complexity of transportation. Even so, the overall cost is quite low and affordable to most vehicle owners.
- Used car auto transport: You can be assured of proper handling and transportation of your used car when you ship with us. We are experts in moving old cars and ensure they are in good condition upon arrival. Our drivers have been shipping such cars for over twenty years and are familiar with the need to secure them properly before transportation. Additionally, both new and old cars shipped by A-1 Auto Transport are insured in case of damage when in transit.
Ship with us!
A-1 Auto Transport is your best bet when shipping cars to or from Houston County and the fifty states in the US! We have a team of professionals always ready to serve you and make your shipping experience stress-free. Call us today and get a cost estimate at no cost!
Zip codes included in Houston County
- 5919- Brownsville
- 55921- Caledonia
- 55947- Dresbach
- 55931- Eitzen
- 55921- Freeburg
- 55941- Hokah
- 55943 -Houston
- 55947- La Crescent
- 55919 -Reno
- 55974 -Spring Grove