Booze Or No Booze
Moving to a new home is undoubtedly exciting, apart from the occasional stress that comes with finding the right house, hiring the appropriate mover, packing, unpacking and arranging your new house. Throwing a house-warming party offers you a great platform not only to mark the end of the stressful process but also to create new friends and get to know your neighbors. Before you start thinking about appropriate party ideas, you need to know that different people have diverse ways of partying. The factors that make one have fun in a party might differ from one individual to the other. This begs the question on whether or not to have booze during your house-warming party.
Here is an overview on whether to have booze or not during your house-warming party.
Booze makes house-warming parties fun
It is no doubt that drinks form an important part of any party. In fact, most people will tell you that drinks mean everything in a party. However, to be successful in organizing a party with booze you need to plan carefully before you move.
- Choose your drinks well: the choice of drinks matters most when it comes to a successful booze-themed house-warming party. Choose drinks that align with your class and that of your friends and family.
- Who will be attending: your guests determine your choice of drinks. If you are only having your church members as the guests, having alcohol for drinks is a bad idea.
- Your budget: How much are you willing to spend on drinks for your party? Choose types of drinks that are within your budget.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Booze ideas for a house-warming party
Booze is considered a pleaser in any party and hence, having great ideas would guarantee you the best party ever. As such, you need to think widely as far as your booze ideas are concerned. Here are a few options to consider:
- Do not go for a full bar: a full bar is not only costly but it is also involving. It will require a lot of time and effort to plan and organize. Opting for a signature cocktail will give you a chance to do away with too much effort and expenses. It is a great way to party when warming a new house.
- Champagne cocktail station: a DIY champagne cocktail station will do. It gives you an option to avail sparkling wine to your guests with a selection of mix-ins such as fruit twists.
- Use decorated glassware: Whether you have old or new glassware decorating them with paint pens adds a little pizzazz on them and makes the party great.
- Choose the appropriate size of dispenser: Having a drinks-dispenser during your party makes everything easy and fun. People can get their preferred portions without having to call for the service people. However, the right size of dispenser should be determined by the expected size of crowd.
Booze or no booze in a house-warming party is a factor that you should consider depending on who your guests are. However, the move to a new house is involving and sharing a good drink with friends and neighbors is a great way to do away with the moving stress.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com