- Horn Lake Long Distance Moving Companies
- The Best Tips For A Smooth Moving Experience
- Why You Need A Professional Moving Company
- Ways To Find A Great Moving Company
- We Offer
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Get In Touch
Horn Lake Long Distance Moving Companies
You have completed building your house! You are excited but anxious about moving. We have good news for you. A-1 Auto Transport is a Mississippi based mover that has helped thousands of people move countrywide. Our services are tailor-made just for you. We are here to make your move to Horn Lake special and memorable. We also offer vehicle transport services.
The best tips for a smooth moving experience
- Cancel services with your utility companies in advance and have them transferred to your new home. This way, you will avoid paying bills you didn't use and ensure that you move into a house connected with electricity, gas and cable TV.
- Defrost your refrigerator at least 48 hours before moving out. Clean it thoroughly and wipe dry any liquids to prevent the growth of mildew. Similarly, clean any other appliances that you're moving so that you simply arrange them when you arrive at your new house.
- Put aside your documents or place them in a file that you can easily keep an eye on. Most of them are not easy to replace hence the need to pack them separately to avoid losing them in the packing chaos.
- Source for plenty of boxes from local moving companies or bookstores. Start packing as soon as possible to avoid getting overwhelmed when moving day is just a few days away. Start with the rooms that are used less frequently as you move your way towards the other rooms.
Why you need a professional moving company
- They offer packing services: This is the most tedious part of the moving process. It takes most of your time and you'd be better off hiring professionals. They offer professional packing services which include packing and unpacking. They are experienced in handling all types of household items especially the delicate ones. This ensures that items get to your new house with no damage.
- No heavy lifting: Professional movers have the appropriate equipment to lift and carry heavy and bulky items. If any of your furniture needs dismantling, the movers have the tools for the job. You won't suffer from back pains since the movers will be doing the heavy lifting. Their trucks are custom-made to protect your items during transit so that they are delivered in one piece.
- Convenience: When you enlist the services of a professional moving company, they take one look at your house and suggest the right truck size that your items will fit in. They will pack, load, and unload your items and make sure your move is seamless. Your mind will be at ease knowing that your items are in good hands.
- Accountability: Movers become responsible for your move the moment you hire them. They will handle your items carefully and deliver them intact. The movers provide insurance cover for household items which covers you against damage or loss. Be sure to discuss the options with your mover and select a policy that accommodates your budget.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Ways to find a great moving company
Check the reputation of your moving company to find out how claims were resolved. Customers file complaints against moving companies if they were dissatisfied with service delivery. The complaints history will help you determine whether a particular company is worth considering.
Never hire a moving company that doesn’t have proper documentation. Reputable movers should have a valid license from the FMCSA. Long distance movers are issued with a USDOT Number while local movers must be licensed by the Mississippi Department of Transportation.
A reliable mover must have a physical address and directions to their offices. Visit their offices for a one-on-one chat with their staff to gauge their level of professionalism. Check out their equipment and the state of their trucks to establish if they are capable of carrying out a move successfully.
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Interstate moving
- Local moves
- Residential moving
- Corporate moving
- Military relocation
- Storage facilities
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Customer satisfaction is our core concern when moving houses. Our specialists are always at hand to assist you and will answer any questions you have during the move. With over two decades in the business, you can be confident that your items will be handled with utmost care and delivered without a dent or scratch. A-1 Auto Transport, for fast, reliable and affordable moving services.
Get in touch
For bookings, complaints or compliments, talk to one our customer service experts on 888-509-3213. Get free instant quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page.