How To Ship Your Horex
Choosing to buy a Horex bike and making payment for that beauty can be as close you can get to owning one if you don’t get the shipping right. To complete the owning process, you need to get the right bike shipping company to get your bike down to you the exact way it was at the time of buying.
Our Company is a very reliable shipping company with years of expertise in shipping bikes; our shipping services are at affordable rates. We provide a range of reliable bike transport services which you won’t get in other shipping companies.
Our auto transport services include domestic and international bike transport services:
- Domestic Shipping: Our Company’s domestic shipping service covers all national shipping needs; state to state, local and interstate shipping which includes moving their vehicle across the country. Our cross country automobile shipping services come in different varieties; rail transport, road transport, freight transport and air transport. Our customers are allowed to choose which best suits their wants but we offer guidance in making your decisions
- International Shipping: You can move your Horex bike overseas or from coast to coast through our international shipping package. Our international automobile shipping service covers custom clearance, filings, cross border shipping services, vehicle storage, and container packing.
Flexible Pickup and Delivery Service
We offer a very flexible kind of delivery service, we offer home delivery services, we can also deliver your bike to your office or any location of your choice.
Our bike delivery service is classified into two and these are door to door and terminal to terminal shipping service.
- Door to Door Shipping: Our door to door bike transport service includes us bringing your bike right to your home, office or any other specified location as pre-arranged.
- Terminal to Terminal Shipping: Our terminal to terminal shipping allows you drop-off your vehicle and pick it up at the nearest terminal to your destination.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Vehicle Protection Services and Guarantee
You should not allow your bike be handled carelessly so as not to damage the bike. We guarantee you will get your bike in the same condition it was before shipping. Per-adventure the bike gets damaged during shipping, we offer full compensation for the damages done
We offer both enclosed and open transport services.
- Open: You can minimize the costs of shipping your bike by making use of our open shipping services with preferred top placement to protect your vehicle from damages and dirt.
- Enclosed: We also offer enclosed bike shipping services at cheaper rates. Choosing our enclosed transportation option guarantees the best protection for your vehicle especially on long distance shipping.
Why Choose Us?
- Fair and affordable rates
- Years of experience in shipping bikes
- Vast shipping industry expertise
- In-depth Pre-shipping guidance
- Safe and Timely Delivery
- Quality Customer service
- We offer full compensation for damages
How much does it cost?
We offer you instant quotes based on the type of vehicle and additional services you request for with zero hidden charges or unexpected fees.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?