Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Homestead, Florida
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Homestead long Distance Moving Companies
Agriculture is the backbone of Homestead. The city has its own television program dubbed ‘Inside Homestead TV,’ that updates residents on the major developments of the area. Moving is sometimes inevitable. A-1 Auto Transport is an established moving company based in Florida that understands everything moving. We provide top-of-the-range services including vehicle relocation. Hire us today for a flawless moving experience.
Tips to ease your move
- With a move coming up, you need to have plenty of packing supplies. While looking for boxes, be sure to inspect them for chemicals, water stains and tears. Such boxes may fall apart and damage your items, especially breakables.
- If you enlist the services of professional movers, let them pack delicate and heavy items. They are well equipped to handle such items without causing damage.
- When packing, clearly label the boxes. Mark boxes that need extra care with warnings that will help the movers know how to handle them.
- Contact your utility company and inform them of the move so that you can arrange for utilities to be turned off at your old house and turned on at the new house. This will ensure that you move into a house that has electricity and water.
- Consume all perishable foods before moving. Avoid replenishing your food supply a week or two prior to moving. Foodstuff can get messy and end up spoiling your household items.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional mover
- Helps you stay organized: When you move on your own, you may underestimate the size of your belongings and hire a truck that your items may not fit in. Professional movers have expert inspectors whose work is to assess your household items and suggest the right truck size. They help you arrange for transport and schedule your move.
- Reduced risk of injuries: There’s great risk of getting injured while moving. But with professional movers, your mind is at ease because you’ll not be lifting any heavy items. They are responsible for the safety of your items and have the necessary techniques to handle and deliver them in one piece.
- Experience matters: Professional movers have moved hundreds of people and will get the job done faster than you and your friends. They know all the tricks to make moving seem like a simple task. You’ll save time that you can use to plan other things like changing your mail forwarding address.
How to find a reliable mover
Ask for recommendations from friends and co-workers who have recently moved. Look for the contacts of the companies and get in touch with them to determine the most reliable. Compare the estimates of 3-5 companies and choose an affordable mover while considering the quality of their services.
Carry out an online background check of the recommended movers. Find out if any complaints have been lodged against any of the companies in the Better Business Bureau website. Consumers also share reviews about their experiences with moving companies. Read the reviews carefully to avoid ruling out a mover based on a biased review.
It’s advisable to check if a mover Is legit by searching the movingscam.com. Companies with a bad track record are blacklisted here and you also get general information about moving.
A reliable mover should provide the following:
- A valid USDOT Number for interstate movers and IM Number for intrastate movers.
- A Rights and Responsibilities Handbook from the FMCSA.
- The company’s address and contact information as well as directions to the location of their offices.
A-1 Auto Transport moving services
- Specialized moving (including piano and pool table)
- Long distance moving
- Local moving
- International relocation
- Vehicle transport services
- Packing supplies
- Pet transport
- Door to door moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Full-service (packing and unpacking)
- Cheap Homestead movers
Why use us?
With over 25 years in the transport industry, we have gained sufficient experience and know how to make your move fast and efficient. Our services are of high quality and low priced. We are a top rated Florida moving company and are always advancing our services to accommodate the changing needs of the moving world. At A-1 Auto Transport, we listen to you and provide all the moving support you need to make your move effortless and enjoyable.
Our customer care department is ready to pick your call 24/7. Make your reservation by calling us at 888-509-3213. To get your free moving quotes, please fill out the form at the top of this page.