Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Homer Glen, Illinois
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Homer Glen Long Distance Moving Companies
The city’s green initiative sets it apart from other Will and Cook Counties. The Annunciation Catholic church has tens of acres landscaped in the finest way to live by the motto `Community and nature…in harmony’. Homer Glen is a village in Homer Township, southwest of Chicago. It was recently incorporated as a village and hence the structures are fairly new and the lands unused. The residents have improved the landscape to create a harmonious residential and self-sustaining environment. Homer Glen has paragliding, swimming, gymnasiums, marine parks and multiple preserves with wild animals. Make a move, visit Homer Glen, Illinois. Moving is hectic especially when handled by a novice. Long distance moves require well equipped movers like A-1 Auto Transport. The permits, distance and load are demanding. A-1 Auto Transport handles your move smoothly in the most desirable manner. We also relocate automobiles.
Why you need a moving company
Insurance: Moving companies have all your items covered when moving. They are obligated by law to provide the basic insurance which covers the items at $0.60/lb. This is recommended for inexpensive bulky items.
Medium sized items like electronic gadgets can be covered under the optional full replacement value insurance. This scheme sets the insurance price according to the value of the items. In case damage occurs, the item can be replaced with an item of similar condition or cash.
You can also weigh all the items and insure them according to how you value the weight. If you have belongings which are 10,000 lbs, you can cover them at $8 or $10/lb.
With moving companies, the customer cannot suffer loss. When using friends to help with your move, in case an item breaks, you are liable for the loss.
Appropriate equipment: Movers are equipped with equipment like dollies which can move stacked boxes for long distances and across irregular floors. The company uses ramps to move heavy suitcases and large items with wheels.
A moving company can dismantle a pool table and move it in bits. They also have the option of hoisting the pool table with winches several floors high.
The company has trucks that can move long distances when heavily loaded. The drivers are experienced and know the best time to avoid extreme weather conditions and congested traffic.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips for a stress free move
- Hire a moving company that understands the type of move you need. A long distance move requires a company with experience and professional training. Confirm their credentials and bargain for favourable terms.
- Source for moving supplies in advance. Items like ramps and dollies are constantly in use and hence require early booking. Reduce the moving expenses by getting free moving material from com and rent the rest at U-Haul.com.
- Downsize you move. Items you have not used for years are not necessary and only increase the moving cost. You can sell them at a yard sale or pack them and call Goodwill for a pick-up.
- Start packing a month in advance. Packing accounts for 40% of all moving expenses and is the most time-consuming process.
- To make packing a smooth process, use tips from mobile apps and enlist friends for help. If you have funds to spare, you can subscribe to the company’s services.
How to find a reliable mover in Homer Glen
Check customer reviews from trusted sites like Yelp. Make the search specific by looking for companies within your vicinity. If a company has a rating of less than 4stars, it is advisable not to engage.
Go to the Better Business Bureau website to review customer complaints with a company. The organization deals with assessing and rating companies in the country. The best moving companies are rated A and above, while substandard companies have no ratings or have poor ratings.
Every moving company in the country has a carrier number from Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. Ask the company for their USDOT number and run it on the FMCSA site. Verify the company’s compliance with the state and country laws.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport
We are among the earliest members of the American Movers and Storage Association. We adhere to a set of professional code of ethics which has enabled us to get favourable ratings from Corporate Critic and BBB. At A-1 Auto Transport, we have consistent services at affordable rates.
Our moving services
- Vacation moves
- Interstate moves
- Local moves
- State to state moves
- Bulky furniture moves
- Vehicle relocation
- Office moves
- Specialized moves
- College moves
- Pet transport
- Cheap Homer Glen movers
Try us now
Experience superior services today, call 1-888-509-3213. Get a free no-obligation quote upon filling out the form at the top of our page.