Domestic USA & International House Moving
- Quote Calculator
Home Moving Companies near Me
It’s rather simple to find the right home moving company nearby. Use the Internet to search for movers near your home that specialize in residential moves. Most residential movers will have a variety of moving services for you to consider including full service packing or guaranteed delivery. Look for one with services you need and rates you can afford.
It’s important that you call any residential movers you’re interested in to ask questions and to collect quotes. This gives you a better idea of their professionalism and their ability to perform your residential relocation. Customer service should happily assist you over the phone as well as provide you with an estimate that you can compare to the home moving companies in the area.
Questions to Ask the Movers as You Shop Around
- Do you offer insurance coverage?
- Do you have state licensing or certifications proving your success in the moving industry?
- Do you have state licensing?
- What is your hourly rate?
- Do you offer binding quotes?
- Are you going to come see the property before you give me a quote?
- Are your movers covered by workman’s compensation?
- What services do you have?
Asking questions such as the ones above will only lead you to making the right choices. A reliable mover will have the answers to every question above while providing you with cheap hourly rates and a variety of options.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Look into Insurance Coverage and Full Packing Services
A licensed home mover is required to carry the minimum amount of insurance coverage according to state standards. Of course, it is better to have full coverage on your belongings as they’re in the care of the moving company. Ask the mover what is entailed in their insurance policy and if you can purchase additional insurance coverage to ensure full protection on the value of your things.
With your purchase of full packing services, the moving company will have their workers come into your home to package away all your things for you. They’ll pack everything according to packaging standards using the best packaging materials and supplies. Once everything is packed, they’ll come in weeks later to load the truck and take off to the new home.
State to State Moving Services
- Affordable Long Distance Moving Services
- Apartment Moves
- Cheapest Ways To Move Long Distance
- Commercial Moves
- Corporate Relocation
- Full Service Moves
- Furniture Moves
- Government Moving
- Local Moves
- Long Distance House Moving Companies
- Long Distance Moving Prices
- Long Distance Moving Services
- Military Moves
- Military Moving Companies
- Moving & Storage
- Office Moves
- Piano Moves
- Pool Table Moves
- Senior Moves
- Small Moves
- State to State Moving Services