- Holyoke Long Distance Moving Companies
- The Best Moving Tips
- Benefits Of Hiring A Professional Moving Company
- Tips To Find A Reliable Moving Company
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Our Moving Services
- Why Choose Us?
- Hire Us Today
Holyoke Long Distance Moving Companies
Every move is unique and at A-1 Auto Transport, we understand the value you place on your possessions. That’s why we have a team of highly trained experts to make your move as smooth as possible. We offer a wide range of moving services custom-made to suit your preferences. As a top-tier moving company in Massachusetts and beyond, we strive to make timely and accurate deliveries thus helping you settle as quickly as possible. If you're getting ready to move to or from Holyoke, don’t worry. Talk to us and let’s get moving. We also relocate vehicles.
The best moving tips
- Pack with strategy: The packing process is important and the sooner you start, the better. Pack room by room to make sure similar items are packed together. Pack those items you don’t use frequently first as you move your way to the other rooms.
- Electronics: If you don’t know how to connect the cords attached to your electronics, make sure you take a picture of how they are connected before unplugging them. This way, you'll have an easy time reconnecting them when you unpack at your new house.
- Defrost your fridge: If you're moving your refrigerator and freezer, defrost them a day before moving out. Wipe off any liquids to prevent the growth of mildew and the possibility of bad smell forming.
- Wrap your plates before packing: Use unprinted paper or soft clothes to wrap your dishes and pack them vertically to prevent breakages. Use sturdy boxes to keep them intact and fill empty spaces to prevent them from shifting during transit.
- Sort your items: Go through every room sorting your household items and separate those that you want to keep and the ones to sell or give away. You can save some money by holding a garage sale and selling pieces of furniture that are still in good condition.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Benefits of hiring a professional moving company
- Storage facilities. In case you need to store your belongings temporarily or want to move to a smaller house, professional movers will provide storage facilities for your items. They offer short-term and long-term storage options in climate controlled warehouses. Your household items are stored in safe and secure units until you are ready to collect them.
- Packing services. With professional movers, you don’t have to worry about where to source packing supplies. The movers provide the resources necessary to pack your belongings and have the skills and techniques to utilize space efficiently when packing. Your delicate items such as paintings and artifacts will be wrapped in high-quality materials and delivered intact to your new place.
- Courtesy and professionalism. Professional movers treat their clients with respect and answer any questions professionally. Apart from the heavy lifting and packing, the movers make sure nothing goes wrong during the move. You'll have a great experience, and your transition will be fun and exciting.
- Your safety. Avoid injuring your back by enlisting the services of professional movers. They have the strength and know how to handle heavy and bulky household items during a move. They take the necessary precautions to keep everybody involved safe.
Tips to find a reliable moving company
Screen several moving companies before selecting one that you deem fit. Visit movingscam.com to check if your mover has been blacklisted due to numerous complaints. A reputable mover is quick to respond to any concerns a consumer might have during and after the move.
Give preference to a ProMover member. Companies that have agreed to abide by the association’s Code of Ethics are certified hence eliminating the chance of you falling into the hands of rogue operators.
Never hire a moving company that doesn’t have an operating license. Interstate movers are licensed by the FMCSA and issued a USDOT and MC Number while in-state movers must have a permit from the Massachusetts Department of Public Utilities. Make sure the licenses are up-to-date for your own safety.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our moving services
- Corporate moving
- Residential moving
- Military relocation
- Vehicle transport
- Office relocation
- Packing supplies
- Storage units
- Long distance moving
Why choose us?
At A-1 Auto Transport, the customer is king. We strive to meet and exceed the specific expectations of each client to satisfy them fully. Whether it’s a big or small move, trust us to take care of your items with care. We want nothing but the best for you, that’s why we mitigate any obstacles that may come our way. We provide efficient, reliable and affordable moving services.
Hire us today
To book your date, call us now on 888-241-3110. Get free moving quotes by completing the form at the top of this page.