Interested in shipping cars to or from Holyoke, partner with A-1 Auto Transport for one of the best shipping experience in the industry. We are one of the leading auto hauling companies in the United States. With over 25 years worth of shipping experience under our belt, it's safe to say that we know a thing or two when it comes to shipping. The positive testimonials on our website by satisfied customers are proof of our dedication and impeccable service delivery. It also offers a glimpse of what to expect for people who have never shipped with us. We are capable of shipping cars, cargo and any other item that you may have to or from Colorado, the rest of the United States and even overseas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Holyoke to Colorado Springs||$243||243 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Holyoke to Salt Lake City||$458||611 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Holyoke to Memphis||$605||1009 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Detroit to Holyoke||$670||1118 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Diego to Holyoke||$747||1246 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Atlanta to Holyoke||$790||1317 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Holyoke to New York||$975||1626 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Holyoke to Miami||$1187||1979 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Holyoke
Our drivers are the backbone of our operations. They are the ones who ensure that all our customers' shipments make it to their intended destinations safely and on schedule. We always provide them with data on which roads to use and equip them with the latest cutting-edge auto hauling equipment so that they are faster and more efficient. You can count on us to get your shipment delivered or picked from any area of this town.
Beside shipping cars to or from Holyoke, we also serve other adjacent towns such as Sterling, Fort Morgan, Evans, Greely, Windsor, Brighton, Aurora, Fort Collins, Loveland, Commerce City in Colorado, North Platte and Scottsbluff, Lexington in Nebraska, Cheyenne, and Torrington in Wyoming.
Services we provide
At A-1 Auto Transport, we offer services that can cater to anyone's shipping request. If you are thinking of shipping cars to or from Holyoke, here is a list of services we offer:
- Door to door auto transport. For a more hands-off approach and extra convenience, book our door to door pick-up and drop off service. We will pick your vehicle up from your doorstep and have it delivered to any location you want. This service offers our clients the chance to meet the driver handling their shipment, get to have a firsthand look at how their vehicle will be handled, and only one person will be in charge of the shipment from start to finish offering more accountability.
- Multiple car transport. Our carriers are big enough to accommodate a large number of vehicles all at once. You also get discounts for shipping multiple vehicles at a go. This is because this process reduces fuel expenditure and handling costs.
- Enclosed/covered transport. For maximum security, this is the service you should hire. Your vehicle is shipped in a covered carrier or container which shields it from debris damage, direct sunlight, bad weather, curious onlookers who might tamper with your car, and theft. It is so safe such that your insurance premiums go down if you are shipping using this service. It is mainly used by people shipping luxury, high-end, and vintage vehicles.
- Interstate car towing. We are capable of shipping your vehicle to or from any of the 50 States including Alaska and Hawaii. We've had over 25 years of practice which means we are ready for any eventuality. Shipping your car is a safer alternative to driving over long distances because you don't get fatigued, your car does not run the risk of getting road damage and it doesn't accumulate any unnecessary mileage.
The types of vehicles we ship
Some of the vehicles that we are most experienced in shipping include:
- Sports utility vehicles
- Planes and aircraft
- Electric cars
- Golf carts
- All-terrain vehicles
- Classic and antique cars
- Luxury cars
Preparing your vehicle for shipping
Here are some of the things that you need to do:
- Run down your car’s gas tank to the quarter level.
- Take your car to a qualified mechanic for servicing.
- Clean your car to enable you to spot all the damages. Take clear pictures of them to act as evidence should the need arise.
- Remove all your personal belongings in the vehicle to avoid being fined by the authorities.
- Make copies of your car keys.
- Deactivate your alarm system, toll tags and parking passes.
Ship with us
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best auto shipping service that money can buy. We have a team of staff that will do whatever it takes to ensure that you receive your shipment in the right condition and on-time.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org