Holtville Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving does not have to be a burden. All you need is a plan and the right movers to support. That said, we would like to make your transition to Holtville as hassle-free as possible. We are professional movers based in California and have helped many people settle in sunny Holtville. The moving guide below contains all the tricks of the trade. We also move cars.
Tips to make your move easier
- Plan your move at least 2-3 weeks in advance: It gives you enough time to look out for the right movers to fit your budget. Since this industry is highly saturated, you will get quotes ranging from unbelievably low to breathtakingly high.
- Plan it on a weekday: Most packers and movers are busy on weekends. They know the demand is high and they cash on it. On weekdays, prices are lower and vendors’ professionalism is far better as they don’t have many commitments.
- Make a detailed inventory of all your belongings: This will help the movers know how much to charge your move without physically visiting your home. It also comes in handy when unpacking. It will be easier to tell when something goes missing and file the appropriate claim.
- Cut down your load size: Most homeowners hold onto a lot of unimportant items that are no longer useful. Sell off the unused crockery, clothes, chairs etc. to friends, neighbours or online platforms like eBay or donate to people who are in need of goodwill.
- Timing: Some cities have specific times when vehicles carrying goods should enter the city. Some packers and movers are liberal enough to tell you this in advance. However, a few unscrupulous vendors may rip you off. They will say, “we bribed traffic police for “xxx” and you will have no way to know if it is true or not.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Peace of mind: With a self-move, you have to plan, pack and handle all the nitty-gritty involved in relocating. This will take a toll on you emotionally and physically. Movers will carry this burden for you.
- Time saving: Movers are efficient and fast. They have the labor, expertise and equipment to ensure everything is done in just a few hours. If you are in a hurry this is the way to go.
- Avoid roadblocks: As efficient as mapping apps are, movers are better navigators. They know the best routes that are not traffic-laden. They take into consideration roads under construction and detours beforehand.
How to find the best moving company
Take the following into account before hiring a mover in Holtville.
- Licensed: Ensure the company is recognized by the state department as an interstate mover. It should also be registered with the Department of Transportation.
- Expertise: Experienced movers are better served to offer quality services compared to newcomers. Their prices tend to be more favorable owing to their large economies of scale.
- Reputation: The credibility of a company can easily be established on online reviews and testimonials. You will find out whether or not their staff is professional and how they handle disputes.
- Extra care of your belongings: Ensure you find out if the company can handle heavy furniture, delicate items or any other special items like pianos.
- Avoid hidden costs: Some companies lure unsuspecting victims with dirt cheap quotes only to hike the prices at the end of the delivery. Read through the fine print to ensure all aspects of the move have been included in the cost.
Our moving services
- Local and Long Distance Moving
- State to State and Cross Country Moving
- Residential and Commercial Moving
- Heavy Furniture- Example: Pool Table and Piano Moving
- Door to Door Moving
- International Relocations
- Full-Service Packing and Unpacking
- Moving Storage Solutions
- Packaging Materials and Solutions
- Military and Student Moving
- Office Relocations
- Apartment and Studio Relocations
- Vehicle Relocations
- Cheap Holtville movers
Why A-1 auto transport?
We are a top-rated company in California known for unbeatable prices and quality services. Our clients range from big corporations to individual customers. Both groups have been very satisfied with our team thanks to our customer-oriented approach. We strive to meet all your needs while still honoring your budget.
Talk to us!
If you are planning a move to or from Holtville, kindly contact our experts on our toll-free line 888-509-3213. Don’t forget to get free estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.