Holly Springs Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving? Whether you've just bought a new home, getting a promotion or are newlyweds, the only way to stay organized is enlisting the services of an experienced moving company. To help you tackle it with ease, we design moving solutions that are comprehensive and efficient. We will ensure your move to Holly Springs is smooth and remarkable from start to finish. We offer vehicle transportation among other unique services.
Moving house checklist
- Check your new house for cracks, worn out paint or any minor repairs that need immediate fixing. Make time to clean the house thoroughly and make sure nothing is left pending. Prepping your new house makes it easy to settle in.
- This is the perfect time to toss items that have been lying around the house and are not necessary. Make piles of items you wish to donate or sell and put them in separate bags. You should only move with items that are still useful.
- Defrost the refrigerator and freezer 24 hours prior to moving. This will prevent the melting ice from damaging the other items. Remember to wipe the fridge dry to prevent mildew from growing.
- Secure your moving date with a reliable moving company in advance. Be sure to get a written confirmation of the dates and moving cost. Mark your calendar so you know how much time you have left.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why should you hire a professional moving company?
- The chances of getting hurt are reduced: Allowing experienced and highly skilled experts to do the heavy lifting will save you from any kind of injuries. Movers use the right equipment to help move stuff around with ease. Delicate items like the piano will also be handled in a professional manner. You can relax and let the movers focus on your move.
- You have a lot of stuff: Moving, especially long distance, can be challenging. If you have a lot of items that need to be moved, you will require the expertise of trained professionals to organize and arrange your move. Piling stuff at the back of your car is risky and the probability of breakages will be high. To stay sane throughout the trip, let professional movers take control of your move.
- Professional packing services: Packing is a daunting process and can take up a lot of your time. Professional movers are more efficient and use high-quality packing materials. What could take you weeks will only take them a few days. They are fast and will have you settled in your new house promptly.
- Hassle free relocation: Moving can be stressful considering all the duties that are waiting to be completed before moving day. However, with a professional mover by your side, you can take advantage of the time you have to deal with the more pressing issues such as prepping your new house.
How to choose a reputable moving company
Check the status of the license of the company you intend to hire. The FMCSA is the only government body authorized to regulate moving companies. If a company complies with all the regulations, then they are issued with a USDOT Number. State regulations vary for local moves.
Your mover should provide the required minimum liability coverage. This comes at no extra cost. However, this might not be sufficient if you have expensive items. Most movers provide other options. Just be sure you understand each policy before signing any contract.
Confirm if the mover actually exists by checking their website. Find out if they have an address, contact information, and location of their premises. It is advisable to visit them to determine if they are well equipped and have a trained staff. After all, these are your items and you wouldn’t want them handled by a company you have no clue about.
- Vehicle transport
- International moves
- Storage facilities
- Office relocation
- Military relocation
- Corporate moving
- Door to door moving
Why use our services?
We take pride in the proven commitment to our clients and are 100% dedicated to ensuring a positive outcome. We apply individualized attention in every move and propose a moving solution that works for you. We are flexible, open-minded and honest. We serve clients with proficiency, determination, and passion. A-1 Auto Transport is always there for all your moving needs. When planning your next move, don’t feel stressed. We will help make your transition easy.
We are super excited to work hand in hand with you. Contact our customer department on 888-509-3213 for bookings or fill out the form at the top of this page for free quotes.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com