Hollister Long Distance Moving Companies
The big day is just weeks away; you have planned to move to Hollister for work or to turn a new leaf in your life. Hollister is the largest city in San Benito County, California. A primarily agricultural town, Hollister experiences warmer summers. For a smooth moving experience, you need the services of professional movers. We are the best moving company located in California.
Our services cover state to state and international moving. We also offer vehicle transport.
Tips to make your move easier
- Make early preparations: This is important if you want to have less stress during the big day. Look for enough packing boxes that have strong corners. Packing is time-consuming, so start packing one box at a time. This will make the task look easy instead of waiting too close to the moving day.
- Make a list: Create a detailed list of all your possessions. This way you can tell if anything goes missing.
- Sort your items: Household items tend to pile up with time. Sort your stuff and identify the ones you don’t need anymore. You can either donate to charities near you or dispose of them.
- Check your new place: You don’t want to move to your new house only to find water leakages or electric faults. Do a thorough check before you settle in. Also, remember to get the correct address for the new place lest you send the moving company to a wrong address!
- Book early: Moving companies operate on a tight schedule. For convenience, make an early booking to guarantee a slot in their calendar.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
Hiring a moving company that has shady deals may lead to loss of your items either by theft or damages. This is what you get with the services of professional movers:
- Equipment. A professional mover is well equipped with the necessary tools to make the moving process simple and fast. They have tools to handle heavy furniture or delicate items like sculptures. Their trucks are specially built to transport any sort of items safely and securely.
- Storage facilities. A professional moving company has adequate storage facilities to accommodate your items in case you need to collect them at later date. They have different payment arrangements – short term or long term.
- Time management. Packing is stressful. If you have busy schedules, it might be a difficult process for you. When you hire a professional mover, they do all the hard work for you.
How to find the best moving company
- Insurance cover: A reliable moving company will have adequate insurance cover for your household or office items. Check with the Licensing and Insurance Public to confirm if the company is compliant.
- Registered company: Only hire a registered moving company. This way you can easily track them in case of any mischief. The company has to be registered with the FMCSA. Interstate movers need to have a USDOT Number.
- Accreditation: A reputable moving company is one that can solve any customer complaint arising during the process of moving. A BBB accredited company gives you that guarantee.
- Customer service: Hire a company with a good customer care service. This way you can be able to get all your questions and concerns addressed professionally.
- Experience: Look for a company that has been in the transport business for a long time. This will mean they have gained the best experience in their services. They offer guidance and advice on the best approach for your moving needs.
Our moving services
A-1 auto transport provides a variety of services such as:
- Long distance transport
- International relocation
- Military relocation
- Interstate and coast to coast moving
- Office moving
- Door to door moving
- Furniture relocation (including pool table)
- Pet transport
- Specialized and bulky moving
- Vehicle relocations
- Residential and commercial moving
- Full service (packing and unpacking)
- Cheap Hollister movers
Why hire A-1 auto transport?
We offer the most competitive moving services in California. A-1 auto transport has a team of dedicated staff that works tirelessly to ensure the safety of your items. We have literally moved thousands of people across states and even overseas. We do a follow-up of all our clients to ensure they were served professionally and to their satisfaction. We are members of the American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA).
Get in touch with us on 888-509-3123 and talk to one of our friendly customer representatives for personalized assistance. Get advice on the best options available to you. Remember to fill out the form on top of this page to get your free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.