Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Hollister, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Hollister Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Hollister is the largest city in San Benito County and is home to approximately 34,928 people who live and work in the area. Although the city relies on agriculture as its main source of income, it also has a number of tourism sites that are regularly visited by vacationers leading to extra revenue for the area. A-1 Auto Transport is a leading auto shipper in the area, with many of the people and companies within the city booking us to move their vehicles. The cars are moved across the city and the rest of California using modern car carriers where they are secured well for every trip. Our services also extend to international locations where we ship on a regular basis at an affordable rate.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Hollister to San Diego||$424||424 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Hollister to Tuscon||$591||788 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Dallas to Hollister||$993||1655 miles||5 – 7 days|
|New Orleans to Hollister||$1098||2197 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Hollister to Milwaukee||$1121||2243 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Hollister to Washington, D.C.||$1154||2887 miles||7 – 9 days|
|New York to Hollister||$1193||2983 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Detroit to Hollister||$1234||2468 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Hollister
The residents of Hollister ship vehicles using A-1 Auto Transport to locations within the city and beyond its borders. When shipping cars to or from Hollister, we focus on making sure the vehicle reaches its destination on time. To ensure that cars handed over to use get to the final destination on time, we use the fastest routes in the city. These roads include California State Routes 25 and 156 which cut across the area on every side. We often use state-of-the-art transport trailers to ship them to most parts of the city and its environs.
Apart from the 7.32 square mile area, we also extend our services to its neighbors such as San Juan Bautista.
Types of cars we ship to or from Hollister
Shipping cars to or from Hollister requires experience because of the various car models that need to be handled all year round. Fortunately, we are experienced in vehicle shipping and can move your car to a destination of your choice. Some of the vehicles we have shipped over the last twenty years are sedans, RVs, vans, ATVs, trucks, RVs, motorhomes, high-end cars, antique cars, snowmobiles, motorcycles, jet skis and boats among others.
Preparing your car for transportation to Hollister
Vehicle owners need to prepare their cars well before handing them over to a car shipping company. Some ways to get your car ready are:
- Fuel your vehicle. Your car will need to be moved at one point or another during the journey. To facilitate the movement, the gas tank should be at least quarter way which allows the car to move but does not add onto the overall weight of the vehicle.
- Plan for car maintenance. Inspection of the car is paramount for cars being shipped locally and internationally. After checking the car, ensure that any damages are repaired by a professional mechanic.
We offer a wide array of automobile transportation services for those shipping cars to or from Hollister. Some of the services are:
- Dually truck shipping: Do you need your dually truck moved across the US? We have suitable equipment and modern carriers that are used to make the shipping process of the trucks easy and fast. Most times, we recommend the use of flatbeds when moving the dually trucks because of their ability to handle vehicles of large tonnage. Also flatbed carriers are ideal for large vehicles that cannot comfortably fit on regular open trailers. In addition, our shipping costs for dually trucks are quite reasonable no matter the final destination.
- Van shipping: Shipping a van is no longer overwhelming for vehicle owners that make the decision to hire A-1 Auto Transport. We are experienced in van shipping and can move one or several at the same time. Our drivers use open trailers to move a number of them overland and ensure they are delivered to the final destination on time. In some cases, we use enclosed trailers for vans that need extra protection during transportation. On delivery, we can ship your van to your doorstep allowing for immediate use or to the nearest terminal facility. Some of the vans we ship regularly are cargo vans, passenger vans, camper vans, minivans, panel vans and conversion vans among others.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 Auto Transport has every shipping option you need under one roof. We focus on offering the best vehicle moving services to vehicle owners within the US and abroad. Our truck drivers ship vehicles to the fifty states including Hawaii and Alaska on a regular basis. When shipping overland, we use covered and uncovered car carriers that can handle vehicles of all tonnages. Also when moving cars overseas, we use intermodal containers, RoRo shipping and air transportation depending on your preference and budget.
Ship with us!
A-1 Auto Transport is your best partner when shipping vehicles worldwide. To book our services, call us today!