Safe And Reliable Hoke County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Although Hoke County may not have much to do in terms of vacationing activities like its neighboring Counties in North Carolina, it offers a serene environment for living and raising a family. It is quiet, safe, and has all the basic amenities other counties possess. If you are thinking of relocating here, you should give us a call. A-1 Auto Transport is your one-stop solution for all your shipping and moving problems. We have been shipping cars to or from Hoke County for the past 25 years. We offer great rates, quality services and fast delivery on all shipments that we make.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Washington, D.C. to Hoke County||$343||343 miles||2-4 days|
|Atlanta to Hoke County||$365||365 miles||2-4 days|
|New York to Hoke County||$425||567 miles||2-4 days|
|Hoke County to Chicago||$614||819 miles||3-5 days|
|Minneapolis to Hoke County||$738||1231 miles||4-6 days|
|Hoke County to Mesa||$1083||2167 miles||6-8 days|
|San Francisco to Hoke County||$1138||2847 miles||7-9 days|
|Hoke County to Las Vegas||$1168||2337 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Hoke County
We have mastered the major routes and delivered thousands of vehicles in Hoke. Our drivers are well versed with all that happens on these roads. The major routes we use when shipping cars to or from Hoke County are; US 15, 401, and 501, NC 20, and 211. Unlike our competitors, we don’t only ship to large cities and towns we also move cars to townships such as Allendale, Antioch, Blue Springs, Fort Bragg Military Reservation, McLauchlin, Raeford, Quewhiffle, and Stonewall.
We also extend our auto shipping services to the adjacent counties of Moore to the northwest, Cumberland to the east, Robeson to the south, and Scotland County to the southwest.
There are many options to choose from when shipping with A-1 Auto Transport. We even tailor our services to suit your requirements. Some of our services include:
- Military POV auto transport: Shipping cars for our men and women in the military is one of our specialties. We have been at it for more than 20 years. We offer discounts and price-breaks to all active and retired members of our armed forces and their dependants as appreciation for their sacrifice and service to our great country.
- Classic and antique car shipping: Most of our customers shipping classic or antique cars opt for enclosed shipping since it offers the most protection. We have shipped classics for museums, private collectors, and for auto shows. When shipping with us, you get:
- Fully enclosed transport for older model cars
- A trusted company with 25 years experience
- Shift-resistant transport carriers
- Air-cushioned suspension
- GPS order tracking
- Excellent customer service
- Insurance coverage included in every quote
- Classic car shipping to all 50 states
- Door to door delivery service
- Free quotes and discounts for first-time shippers
- Non-operable car shipping: Moving non-operable cars is different from shipping functional ones. Additional equipment such as cranes or forklifts may be required. Our company has invested heavily in auto hauling equipment to provide our clients with the best, comprehensive auto shipping experience available. We are prepared for any eventuality.
Zip code included in Hoke County
- 28376 Raeford
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.